Posts created by Shrew2P

posted in Farm Up on Jan 31, 14 1:29 PM
I have uninstalled and re-installed the game and still getting error message 1396......have no clue what that is and sure didn't understand anything in the help section. I am use windows vista

posted in Sea Journey on Mar 10, 09 5:15 AM
Played the demo and loved it!!! Thanks for the heads up on this one.

posted in Call of Atlantis on Dec 14, 08 11:14 AM
Finished journery 3...................not much different then 2. About all I can say is that Carthage is the most difficult level to get through on any of the journeys. I think the swap power-up is going to be your most helpful and you really want to save them up for Carthage if at all possible. Don't think I'll be doing journey 4 at least not for awhile.

posted in Call of Atlantis on Dec 13, 08 3:41 PM
Just completed Rome on journye 3. Has anyone else started or completed round 3 and if so what kind of obstacles are in store for this round? Cartharage was the hardest to get through on journey 2 for me.

posted in Call of Atlantis on Dec 11, 08 5:28 PM
Sometimes the trick is to move your puzzle pieces over before the frozen blocks drop to far down. The higher up you can keep them the easier it is to move them to the column they need to be in. Otherwise it's really hard to move them once they drop to the very bottom. Then you have to hope that you can play your swap bonus. I'm on my second jouney in Egypt level 7.

posted in DQ Tycoon on Dec 10, 08 9:19 AM
I didn't hear back from tech support yet but yesterday I changed my screen resolution and have been able to play with no problems. I see that tix48 mention that support made this suggestion so it's worth a shot for all of you having this problem. At least now I can play the game and main character doesn't freeze on me nad I made it to day 18 so far.

posted in DQ Tycoon on Dec 9, 08 1:57 PM
tix48 wrote:I am glad for anyone that can play this game but the manager gets stuck will just stand there doing nothing and not at no machine waiting for anything! its also really slow and clicks dont take sometimes I have to click three darn times to get manager to move by then customers are leaving! I have restarted three times and I am fine till I get to day 15 then game craps out on me! I dont think BF is looking to fix this as there telling me it sounds like Graphic Configuration issues.

So are you saying that everyone who's having this problem is due to graphics card? Cause if it is then that should be noted in game requirements. I have a good graphics card not the best but still a good one, better then my last computer. BFG is going to have lots of unhappy customers over this game!

posted in DQ Tycoon on Dec 8, 08 10:53 AM
I'm also now having problems where the manages freezes. Worker can still do jobs but, I'm stuck. Can't do anything at all. Think even for the 6.99 it was a waste of money. To many problems occurring.

Has anyone heard anything from bfg's? I just got on and haven't really checked it out.

posted in Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife on Nov 16, 08 7:29 AM
The game is very sluggish on my computer as well. I loved Luxor and Luxor II but when three came out it did the same thing. Was hoping Quest for the after life would run better but, oh well guess they don't get my money for this one either. I'm running Vista Premium, duo core memory, 2 ghz processor and really thought 4 would run better then it is. Was using XP with 3.

posted in Jungle Quest on Nov 6, 08 10:06 AM
Okay, I just finished playing the game and also un-installed it with the game manager. No problems for me that way. Did not checked to see what bits have hung on as I only go in and clear out all those bits at the end of the week. Loved the game. Sorry to hear your your having such problems with it.

posted in Jungle Quest on Nov 6, 08 9:34 AM
Downloaded and played it for 1/2 hour. No problems so far. Will play the remaining 1/2 and see if I have problems un-installing. So far I really like this game. Played it from another site and thought if it came here it would go on my list to buy.

posted in 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven on Nov 6, 08 5:16 AM
nope it doesn't make me dizzy at all.

LOL.................I love the little builders too, sometimes I forget about the game and just watch them for a minute. So far with the timer I haven't gone a quarter way thru either so thinking you get a fair amount of time to complete each puzzle.

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 18, 08 5:23 PM
dtouchton wrote:Thanks, I tried to feed them to the bird.

I guess I'm a child then. The game isn't awful, just needs some work done to it. IMO

No, no, no...............I found it that way doesn't mean anyone else would find it that way. One of the reasons I've pretty much stopped posting is because a simple statement or opinion has someone taking the meaning in the wrong way including myself so I'd rather not post as much or not at all.

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 18, 08 5:20 PM
cesse47 wrote:Shrew2P, LOL ...........actually, that should be "Oh fish poop"

LOL.............will have to remember that! CRS though so no quarantees.

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 17, 08 7:58 AM
You feed the cockroaches to the lizard. I thought the game was suited better for kids or young adults. I'm not an avid HO person, I will not buy them but I do try the 1 hour trails..............hey who knows one day I might find one that will get me hooked. Thought all the voices were a bit annoying.....................oh poop...................actually I found the game quite stupid and really that's just my opinion.

posted in Season Match 2 on Oct 13, 08 9:00 AM
I definetely agree this is a good match-3 game. It is one that I will buy as I've enjoyed it so much. Great graphics, mini games for HO items not so difficult that it stress's me out but good enough that I have to search for the last 2-3 items....................like that you can also hunt for coins so you can buy extra time if you need it and that it also has the timed or relaxed mode. Playing timed right now but since I like it may switch to relaxed mode the second time around. I play games to relax not get stressed so this is really a perfect game for me.

posted in The Secret of Margrave Manor on Sep 22, 08 5:29 AM
Hi tooalto Welcome to BFG. If you look up top of the page you will see the tab for all games forums. Click on that and you'll see that you can do a search for the game your playing or just click on the alphabet. I haven't played that game so can't help you out.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/734.page

That should take you to the Margrave Manor forum

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator