Posts created by ozgurl

posted in Farm Up on May 21, 16 4:54 AM
10 DAYS since I sent in a request and nothing except a generic, we're busy email on day 2, then a survey asking me how they'd done.

The game is giving me an access violation between main menu and starting game. I have been through the regular/suggested steps with no luck, hence the submission to the team with drfelix report.

I've been given a free game voucher, but that can't buy me coins in the game etc

10 days is a little ridiculous.

posted in Divine Academy on Jul 24, 15 3:37 AM
1. How do we get the free crystals as stated on the facebook page??
(see other thread)
2. Can we just reset it and start again??

posted in Divine Academy on Jul 22, 15 4:34 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:I keep getting errors that say the server is under maintenance, with error code 2.

Mine has done this twice now. But what REALLY pisses me is that it keeps my buildings, but I go back to level one and all my resources (including those I purchased) have disappeared!!! And it won't recognise my log in I set up so I can't restore it.

I also get the cannot connect to server error, even though I AM connected to the internet. However, this doesn't interfere with my progress.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 5:41 AM
Does anyone have a list of all the levels that contain the memorable moments?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 5:34 AM
apparently this has been fixed so that only 1250 coins are now needed

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 5:20 AM
they should just be at the end- house ones

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 9, 14 8:15 AM
Ever since the last update I have several levels which won't play.
I get an updating bar at the bottom which either begins to fill a little or never even begins to fill. I have to esc and close the game to resume playing on another level.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 16, 14 3:10 AM
on the Ballroom scene in HOP ticker mode my objects are flashing in, then changing what they are. If I don't select either the original or the new, I get a cross for each.

This game has soooo many bugs....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 11, 14 7:58 PM
Currently my timer for my lightning is not working. If I close and reopen, the missing lightning appear, but it is really annoying to have to do that every little while.

I understand, from other boards, that others are having the same issue.

Is there a fix?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 1, 13 6:49 AM
I found this too- NO MORE ENVELOPES. you can buy them, a you've said, or you can win them in other venues- just look at the "objects available". Pensacola has them, but i haven't managed to unlock them yet.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 6, 13 3:57 AM
I think it's extremely misleading to put the number of quests as ***/250' when in fact it's 214 quests available. Suddenly they just stop coming.

Only because I enjoy this game so much, I will back it up else where on my computer so I can come back to it when the update is available, and in the meantime start a new game....

posted in Farm Up on Jun 9, 13 5:38 AM
Another great way to gain experience and coins fast is to reach 'achievements'. These can be found in the menu, and try to do as many as possible- you should be able to do a lot of those without needing machines.
But as stated above, the map quests (unlike those from a family member or neighbour) can be delayed or not accepted when they pop up. So don't acccept them until you can do them.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 6, 13 3:38 AM
This situation happens A LOT. It's best to exit the map and return to the farm to see if you are able to make the product before accepting a challenge.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 5, 13 10:25 PM
and yet you can't start another new game without loosing the one you've got the the "end" of and you loose your gold coins

posted in Farm Up on Jun 5, 13 10:23 PM
Nlytin wrote:
ozgurl wrote:
Nlytin wrote:I have tried to purchase gold coins,but when I do the coins don't show up in the game. They show up in my purchase history and bank account activity, but sadly not in the game. I also want to note that after purchase their isn't any acknowledgement that the purchase has gone through. I don't know what the problem could be.........any help would be appreciated?

I had a similar problem. I emailed tech support through the help pages. They got back to me within the day. I sent a screen shot of my game to show that I had not received the coins, with the date and time in the corner.

Thank you......I will do that. Did they have a solution for you?

no. but they did refund me the cost so I could re-purchase the coins. Perhaps there is a bug they are working on removing?

posted in Farm Up on Jun 5, 13 4:14 AM
I'm stuck at 214/250 quests as well. I still have a couple more upgrades to make when I get to the experience levels- I think the highest is level 40. I'm just keeping on planting and making things to gain experience. I too have bought coins, assuming that I had a certain amount of challenges left. Bit of a rip-off there.

I have asked the question in the technical issues thread and if I don't get a response soon, I'll email tech support- no new challenges are coming up and yet the game says there should be. A glitch? or so they just not exists yet?

posted in Farm Up on Jun 4, 13 6:43 PM
Nlytin wrote:I have tried to purchase gold coins,but when I do the coins don't show up in the game. They show up in my purchase history and bank account activity, but sadly not in the game. I also want to note that after purchase their isn't any acknowledgement that the purchase has gone through. I don't know what the problem could be.........any help would be appreciated?

I had a similar problem. I emailed tech support through the help pages. They got back to me within the day. I sent a screen shot of my game to show that I had not received the coins, with the date and time in the corner.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 4, 13 7:38 AM
I have completed 214 quests, with no new ones appearing, or timed to appear. I am at level 34 and have all the buildings and animal and plants- the only exception is a couple of the tree.

Several others have had this issue. Do the other tasks actually exist? and how can you start another game, and save the current one, so that when the tasks are written in the program, we can come back and complete them
??

posted in Farm Up on Jun 4, 13 7:28 AM
PB2010 wrote:If, usually by accident, I hit 'Main Menu' then hit 'Continue', I find that I've lost several hours. I lost a huge potato crop recently because of this. I think it's a bug?

This is actually a bug (or even a purpose cheat). If you run the game for a while, then press back to the menu, then main menu (but you have to go all the way backt o the main menu, not just options), then begin to play again, if will skip forward- it seems to depend on how long you've been playing for this time. Usually I do it to speed things up- and it normally jumps about 20mins forward.

Just use 2 gold coins to resuscitate the crop.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 4, 13 7:21 AM
I have the same issue. Completed 214 quests, with no new ones appearing, or timed to appear.

I have upgraded all my buildings, have 6 bakeries, 3 food processors, 2 sheep pens, 2 cow pens, 1 bird pen, 2 bee hives, 3 dairy processors, 4 weaveries, 2 ponds... I don't yet have access to the last few trees because I'm only about of the way into level 34.

I want to start a new game, but will loose this one if I try to start another one...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator