Posts created by cinmomof3

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 17 5:17 AM
I finished the game, but cannot get the last two trophies. I know I can't get the "partridge in a pine tree" trophy until I get them all. I'm talking about the "use every product at least once" trophy. I keep getting a 129/130. I have read through all the hints, and have used the ones posted, the teas, and the backpack and last newspaper. I have all the upgrades. I can't figure out what I haven't used. I've gone chapter to chapter and I am sure I've used everything. Any ideas??? This is driving me crazy.

Help, found every mouse but this one.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 17 12:43 PM
Thank you sooooooo much

Can't find the mouse. Please help

posted in Super Granny 3 on Apr 20, 17 10:52 AM
I re-installed super granny 3 and finished the first world, I can't go farther because it shows the ticket or pass is sold out. How do I re buy it? Finished the entire level..

I have tried clicking on the bird, and I assume it does something but I can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 12 6:23 PM
Hi, I love the Ranch rush games, and really don't care for most other TM games. The only exception is the Delicious Emily games. The first 2 were not good but Delicious Emily Holidays, and Delicious Emily taste of fame, and DE tea garden. Thes are great, with lots of hidden things to find within the game, and a mouse that hides on every level. Check them out, hope you like them. Let me know. Cindy

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 12 6:12 PM
I can't wait to buy RR3 if it comes out. I love the first 2, and the few TM games I continue to replay after winning.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 15, 11 1:17 AM
I cannot get through this level, I'm always about 100 plus points shy. I'v got all the upgrades I can buy. Any suggestions would help my sanity, I'm ready to just give up.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 10 6:10 AM
Hi, i can't get through level 34 and have some questions. When you make a chain does it have to be all sandwiches, all drinks, etc. without any interuptions, ie, seating, grabbing food, taking money, etc? This is almost impossible, somtimes before I can bring the food, they have left, just in a manner of seconds. Also why are we not suppose to use the food won in the mini games??? And how does the drive through add up with the chain, does it count? Sorry so many questions but I have many tm games and the chains are easier to keep. Help, Cindy

Sometimes the soup can be got easy, sometime its empty when I know I had started cooking it, also sometimes Flo grabs a bag instead of soup and I have no idea where that comes from. Is there an easy way to have to soup ready for when you need it?? I'm stuck on level 20 and this is one of my problems, among many lol

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 16, 10 4:12 AM
hobbky2 wrote:I love Wedding Dash 4-Ever, but I am having trouble getting past level 5.1. The goal is something like 13,000. I think it's really high with no upgrades and Quinn and Flo are sooo slow. I've played it over and over and get around 11,000. Is this just me or is there a software problem on that level? Love, love, love the game. I love all the Wedding Dash games and was so pleased to see another one added to the Wedding Dash series. Keep offering us TM players good TM games.

I know, I'v played for 4 days straight and can't get to 10000 points!! I don't know what i' doing wrong. Please let me know what I can do. This is so frustrating.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 16, 10 4:10 AM
hobbky2 wrote:I love Wedding Dash 4-Ever, but I am having trouble getting past level 5.1. The goal is something like 13,000. I think it's really high with no upgrades and Quinn and Flo are sooo slow. I've played it over and over and get around 11,000. Is this just me or is there a software problem on that level? Love, love, love the game. I love all the Wedding Dash games and was so pleased to see another one added to the Wedding Dash series. Keep offering us TM players good TM games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator