Posts created by CoolGrammy1

posted in Chateau Garden on Aug 14, 16 8:52 AM
Has anyone gotten past the never ending level 33?

posted in Black Swan on Jul 7, 16 11:04 AM
flaxin wrote:Ugh, yet again a problem at the end. In one of the last hidden object games I believe, the last item, a ballerina, is causing a problem. I can get it, but as soon as I do, the swan hint disappears, the map disappears, the inventory completely disappears along with anyway to get out of the game or use the ballerina. I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else. Running Windows 10, restarted my computer, I may try to uninstall and reinstall the game. If it doesn't work, I'm going to just ask for a refund or a credit, since I used a credit on this game.

I am having the same issue.....it is so aggravating to be so far in a game that just won't let you finish and freezes up......I tried it a dozen times now....I am done.....

posted in Black Swan on Jul 6, 16 4:03 PM
I am having the same problem....I played it in order and still got stuck after getting the ballerina every single time.....I even tried the "skip" option and the game wouldn't let me go any further..... Very disappointed.....

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 23, 16 9:08 AM
I too am at the blocked path and even though I have played all of the levels again and achieved everything I can it is still blocked. I am going to give up at his point. The game is no fun if you can't move on....

posted in Runefall on Feb 11, 15 11:48 AM
I played this twice in the hour demo and didn't get past the first level it got very boring and then very frustrating because there was no clear indication that I would ever move past that level......

posted in Knight Solitaire on Dec 26, 14 2:01 PM
I purchased this game and it ran fine for a while then started crashing. I have deleted and reinstalled several times and it is still happening. Any thoughts? I am playing on a PC with Windows 7....one day it worked and the next crashing galore...

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 8:50 AM
Wait until you get to level 384.....There are a certain number of things to get and I got them but the level has gone on for 4 days off and on. I am so frustrated now. I have read every instruction and still can't get past the level. I am done with this one for a long time until the developers give some indication what the hell the games needs. I have cleared the ENTIRE level several times with bombs and yet I can't get done....how about a "skip level" option for some mercy.....

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 8:46 AM
I am on level 384 and have been for 4 days! I have one "bomb" to make and although I have made hundreds and cleared the entire board the round just goes on and on and on and on and on......you get the picture. I am so sick of the game at this point. It says something about using "bonuses" to get through levels...WHAT BONUSES? I have yet to see one. I am done with this one so I can catch up on other games that I have bought and haven't touched since I bought this damn game. Not one instruction on how to clear the level in help or in the forums......

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 14 10:57 AM
This is not what I would consider a CE....except for the SG which had to be constantly used due to the almost useless hints.....gears and magnifying glass with no info as to what to do or where to go....REALLY? I enjoyed the game and thought the graphics were nice and the music unobtrusive but for a CE price is a no go. I might get it on a 2 for 1 sale as the SG is necessary to play the game which is not even intuitive enough that you can figure out where to go or what to do.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 2:48 PM
I played the demo and this is a "MUST HAVE" for me.....great graphics, good storyline and some interesting takes on the usual HO's and mini-games......

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 2:46 PM
I really enjoyed the game. Nice graphics and the music is not too annoying. I will wait for the SE since I didn't use the SG and don't need all the CE "bling"....and most bonus games leave something to be desired. If I see a review for an amazing bonus then I might rethink..... I do have the other two games in the series and found this the best of them.....

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 14 12:36 PM
I played the demo and so far no bugs. The graphics are lovely and the music fits the story without being intrusive or annoying. I don't care much about the CE bling unless there is an outstanding bonus game or stand alone bonus game. I don't mind the cute helpers if the game is enjoyable. The voice overs don't fit the story and the father's comments are a bit yakkity yak and actually annoyed me. I enjoyed the gameplay and will get the SE version of the game as long as there are no bugs in that.

posted in Rise of Dynasty on Jul 13, 14 7:22 AM
It was a so so game for me.....the Irish jig playing on a Chinese Dynasty game made it a no go game.

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Jul 11, 14 12:33 PM
jacqjeff wrote:Am in chap.six. Poseidon stood up and spoke and now the map, inventory, and menu have disappeared. I've checked everything you say to with my computer -- all is correct. I refuse to start from the beginning. I quote another person with this same problem when I say this is "unbelievably annoying." That person wants a refund. I want to FINISH THE GAME!!!!!!!!

I am having that same problem.....

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 7, 14 7:51 AM
No widescreen? Putting it on "Full screen" only made it smaller. Looks like a game that I would have considered buying but too tiny for me to play....

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 4, 14 9:36 AM
I am using Windows 7 and there is a lag in the game and it sort of "hops"...the cursor and then it is fine and does it again. Too annoying. If there is an update I might reconsider but not as it is. Looks like a good game......

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 8:04 AM
I didn't find the game all that creepy....the music was annoying and I found it was trying to make it seem edge of your seat while the game was slooooowwww moving. The graphics were muddy but fit the atmosphere of the game. The hint took a while to charge even in the easiest mode. Overall I didn't even finish the demo.... I may go back and try again and see how I feel, but the music annoyed me so much that I couldn't stand it anymore and left the game.

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 14 7:37 AM
I have all of the Dark Parables games and will definitely add this to my collection.

posted in Antique Shop: Journey of the Lost Souls on Jun 15, 14 3:35 AM
I thought my mouse had died because the cursor was so jerky and slow. I had to CTRL/ALT/DEL to get out of the game as it wouldn't let me get to the main menu. I only got to the first scene....

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 14, 14 10:54 AM
Just as I was thinking of buying the game it froze and it looks as though it is not me....I checked my mouse, my keyboard, had to CTL/ALT/DEL to get out of the game.....It was a good game too. If it gets fixed maybe I will give it another go, but these glitches are really unacceptable.....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator