Posts created by RHODAP50

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 4:05 AM
Very disappointed, finished the demo in 45 mins and the rest took less than an hour and I am no top notch gamer by any means.

This has to be the shortest I have played in my 6 yrs + as a member

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 3:56 PM
How can I complete the game in any mode without the crown, it presumably opens the gate underneath.

I have been reading the strategy guide umpteen times and the first mention of the crown is when you are putting it on the frogs head, didn't tell you where to find it so I back tracked and looked in every nook and cranny and then came here.

Rhodap

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 7, 11 11:48 AM
Having got past the lens puzzle after re installing twice it is now freezing on the puzzle with the dancing doll discs just as I place the final disc, skipping doesn't work and I have to shut down my computer to get rid of the game, nothing else works.

Rhodap

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 3, 11 7:33 AM
Glad I am not alone with this problem

Will contact BFG so they can sort it.

Rhodap

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 11 11:07 AM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hello everyone.

Thank you for posting about the issue with the water. This progression block isn't something that we experienced during our in-house testing of this game, but we are doing everything we can to get this resolved.

We would really appreciate if you could help us rule out any potential issues with the version of the game by uninstalling all copies of this game, and reinstalling via your Purchase History. Here is a help article to guide you through those steps:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

Once you've reinstalled the game, please start over with a new player profile to see if you are able to progress past the water scene. If not, please get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance.

We really appreciate your help with this. As there are so many different systems out there, it is possible for us to miss some issues, so we appreciate all of you who have taken the time out to let us know about any problems with the game. Thank you.

-bfgArnoStyx

I have done as suggested above and got to the same point 3 times now and can't zoom in on the bowl, like many others I had bought the game before reaching this point, I have played others in the series and liked them, I am really disappointed.

Rhodap

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 13, 11 4:43 PM
I loaded the game at lunch time before going to work, went to play now to find trial has expired, unless the dogs have access to my laptop and it's passwords then there is no one else here to have played it.

Rhona

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Oct 2, 10 2:09 AM
The walk through isn't there, just the date of December 31 1969, the rest of the page is blank.

As I can't find anything to cut the green cloth inside the chest I am well and truly stuck

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 11:50 AM
I have just finished it and loved it, all the puzzles very few of which I had to skip well worth the offer price using the code.

Rhodap

posted in Journalistic Stories on Jul 19, 10 5:39 AM
Yet another dud

posted in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 19, 10 5:28 AM
I have to agree this was awful, even with my new specs and laptop on my chest I couldn't find the hidden items.

After the great games of the past few days this is very disappointing, gave up after 15mins

posted in Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? on Apr 21, 10 10:12 AM
I have reached the broken down carriage and can't find the spectacles, the hint isn't showing them and nor is the walk through.

Not the best game I have played,very disappointed in this months games over all.

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Oct 14, 09 9:07 AM
I have been uninstalling and downloading this game each day and Microsoft says they will close the pogramme and look for a solution as yet nothing has come up to sort this out.

Something to do with the "exe" not working is what the message keeps saying.

Rhodap

posted in EcoRescue: Project Rainforest on Sep 6, 09 8:34 AM
I didn't get beyond the first jigsaw because the bits wouldn't rotate regardless of what I clicked.

posted in Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon on Jul 30, 09 3:07 PM
I have now installed with firewall switched off it still didn't work.

Rhodap

posted in Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon on Jul 30, 09 11:02 AM
I have installed the game and the Direct X twice now and it is the same violation error keeps coming up.

Rhodap

posted in Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon on Jul 30, 09 8:09 AM
I have had the same problem, during down load Direct X had to be upgraded so I have uninstalled and now waiting for it to down load again.

I hope after all this and paying for it I can play it, don't have much luck with some of the ones with big files I can't trial first.

Rhodap

posted in World Mosaics 2 on Jul 22, 09 11:06 AM
If it's like the previous one I played it gets harder as the grids get bigger.

It is worth the trial to see if you like it, being used to the format I got quite a long way in the hour.

Hope that helps.

Rhodap

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 6, 09 4:31 AM
Thanks about the beetles, I will give it ago.

I have been busy delivering and looking after pups born in the early hours of Xmas morning.

Rhona

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 23, 08 4:52 AM
Does no one know the answer to the above question and willing to share?

Rhodap

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 20, 08 12:42 PM
you have to dust the shelf top on the right with the brush and the pin appears.

Thanks about the weights will go and buy the game and try it out.

Rhodap

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator