Posts created by dippydebby

posted in Mystery Mosaics 2 on May 29, 17 3:25 AM
I almost bought this before trying the Demo, and I'm so glad I didn't. Without the fill-a-pix alternative, it is just another mosaic game. Ive waited years for Mystery Mosaic 2 to come out and this is the result. Really disappointed. Why would you leave out the 2nd gameplay mode Devs?

posted in Embrace of Ocean: Story of Hope on May 9, 17 9:40 AM
I randomly clicked around the map/journal area and the menu tab popped up somehow.

Why
I totally agree with gilydi53. Too many of the same old Demons and other ridiculously themed games. Gone are the days of seeing a game and thinking "WOW" and not being able to wait to play it. Now its just "OH NO,NOT ANOTHER ONE!"

posted in The Stone Queen: Mosaic Magic on Mar 16, 17 2:36 PM
Abarett, you can click on the home symbol in the bottom right hand corner to restart a level, or replay levels by clicking on them in the list.
I'm enjoying this game, one of the better mosaics I have seen lately.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: A Test of Fire Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 17 5:08 AM
I am loving the demo and will definitely buy it. A very welcome change from the recent offerings.

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 12:05 PM
Same issue, stuck because everything but the menu button, isn't working!

posted in Solitaire Victorian Picnic on Sep 1, 16 2:53 PM
Cards flipped over 3 or 4 times, instead of 1 turn!

posted in World Mosaics 8: Fiction Fixers on Aug 9, 16 3:53 PM
Well said, georgiarealist. Hugely disappointing. If this is World Mosaics in 2016, I am thankful for all the other Mosaics that have followed.( And surely, auto-fill, is a foregone conclusion, in mosaic games nowadays?)

posted in Chimeras: Cursed and Forgotten Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 11:44 AM
Thank you feegee

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics on Mar 16, 16 5:13 PM
I liked the game in Colours mode, but seriously could not be bothered with the shapes. What on earth was that option all about? The instructions were not clear at all, and the only one I attempted, with the help of many hints, did not encourage me to carry on!
Not a serious threat to F/Mosaics, but I bought it at the sale price, because it entertained me enough to fill a boring Sunday afternoon.

posted in Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 16 9:24 AM
If you go into customised difficulty and tick circle next to hint, it will give you the hints. I can remember that happening with the skip button in another game, so tried it and it worked!

posted in Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 16 7:38 AM
Same here with the hint button, it does not work. Brand new, Windows 10 laptop.

posted in Sea of Lies: Beneath the Surface Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 16 2:51 PM
Thanks, For some reason I thought there were ship wheels AND hidden signs!
Thank you for taking time out to reply.

posted in Sea of Lies: Beneath the Surface Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 16 2:13 PM
Where are the hidden signs located?

posted in Sea of Lies: Beneath the Surface Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 16 2:10 PM
Well said! I too play these games for a bit of light relief from the humdrum working week days!
Who cares if they aren't super-duper difficult?
And as you say Penny 1942, no demons or,my pet hates, dragons, to be seen.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Christmas Lights on Dec 27, 15 5:44 AM
I am also a fan of FM, but this game also gets my vote. Games of this kind make Griddlers look dated.
Love the auto fill, and unlike one view, ( If I read it correctly) I am able to scroll to fill or cross more than one box at a time.
I would like more games like this and Mystery Mosaics.

posted in Mystery Mosaics on Dec 22, 15 5:57 PM
I love fill- a- pix, and I also play again and again. Fill and cross, do not interest me unless they automatically complete, like Fantasy Mosaics.
Just my opinion

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 15 4:43 PM
Why isn't there an update for games by this Dev ? So many problems and no response from BF?
Why aren't you listening to faithful members, It is our right to expect you to act about our complaints, but we get nothing.
How many members do you want to lose?

Thank you, Greenshade, yep got the matches off the lamp, and was able to carry on.
Many thanks

I have got to the bomb game, placed the wick and now cant go any further. Having only a bayonet and brooch in my inventory, I am asked to light the wick. Hint button directs me out of the scene, and then back into it again!
Stuck!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator