Posts created by cynthiaogden

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Dec 7, 17 3:54 PM
I have the same problem and have tried these fixes but still not working. I have an HP elite desktop and my video card adjusts automatically. I have reinstalled the game twice. They should be able to fix this. I am going to ask for a refund

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 17 5:07 PM
I have tried all the fixes listed and still can not get the game to progress past the blinking screen on the suitcase. I want a refund

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 17 4:06 AM
Looking for more friends for ID 253034. I gift every time I play and love to see how other people are reaching accomplishments. Thanks!

I am in the interrogation room at the two way window. The code is 1249 per the game walkthrough and the code I got from the videos, however the game will not let me input the code. In the first slot it only gives me 3,5,or 8, the second slot only gives me 1,7, or 4, the third 5,6 or 9 and the fourth 2,3 or 7.
How do I proceed?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 17 5:22 AM
When is the dragon in the forbidden tower going to be available? Is there some special task I need to finish to unlock him?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 16 3:30 PM
I am on task 10 of the castle challenge and can't get an iron chest from feeding pets - any advice on which pet and which room?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 16 1:44 PM
I keep feeding the pets but can't seem to get any wooden chests. Anyone have any tips?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 3:00 PM
I installed the update and now it will not play - I uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and also restarted my computer 2 times. I love this game, hope this gets fixed soon

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 16 6:56 PM
I installed the update and now the game will not load "MidnightCastle.exe" is not working. I uninstalled and reinstalled 2x. I have restarted my computer 3 times. Is anyone else having problems opening the updated game today?

had the same problem as FritzBear. I liked the game but am very frustrated

Having the same trouble. I can't get the 3rd dress. I got two cut outs then one disappeared. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and no luck. Will have to start from the beginning with new name. Loved this story but I think I will ask for a refund.

Having the same trouble. I can't get the 3rd dress. I got two cut outs then one disappeared. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and no luck. Will have to start from the beginning with new name. Loved this story but I think I will ask for a refund.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 9, 15 1:40 PM
Hi all, I would love to share gifts but just now found this forum. My ID is 253034 and would appreciate any invites so I may share the wealth. Thanks

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 15 7:01 AM
this game froze up on me 6 times, had to use the task manager. I am using Windows 8

I have installed the game twice and it keeps crashing after you hit play at the very beginning

ok - I have done the grampahone multiple times, I used 39742, 27379, 24739, nothing works on the phone. I have gone through the game 2x now and get stuck at the phone both times, won't work. Any suggestions?

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on May 22, 11 3:43 PM
I can't get the phone to dial - what is the solution?

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 6:18 AM
game locked up trying to get out of the first room - bad programing

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 11, 10 4:32 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled and still missing the feathers for the doll - can't go any further. Not impressed with the programming

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 3:32 PM
Totally disappointed in BigFish - tried it out and liked it, so bought it. It has locked up on me twice. Once you get to a certain spot it will not let you go any further. I have tried two different names and locked up on each one. I deleted the game and am re-installing. Will see if that works - if not I want my money back

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator