Posts created by dawnsamjay2071

posted in The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 12 11:16 AM
Agree with the majority of the forum..not worth the CE price ..far to short..2 hours and it was all over .Had to start a new profile and re-install because of cursor and hint button issues..Not impressed at all!!!!!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Jan 28, 12 12:20 PM
lmarr54 wrote:I'm getting the same "Debug Error" with this game as I did with Devil on the Mississippi. I tried everything to get that game to run and play and was never able to even demo either the CE or SE, so received a refund. I have previous Midnight Mysteries games and they run fine. Everything is up to date. I would really like to buy and play both games. Too bad for BFG and Devs.

Me too and the same as devil on the Mississippi but no problems with other Midnight Mysteries games

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story on Jan 6, 12 1:12 PM
To slow between scenes and slow navigation..so no buy for me

Straight back to game manager!!!2 games in the last 2 days that are unplayable...NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 2, 11 3:18 PM
Having the same problem with the lamps

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Nov 22, 11 12:38 PM
Same as Tedebear...getting real tired of constant problems with BFG

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality on Nov 5, 11 12:26 AM
White screen as soon as you have to enter you name!!?????????? Gee not again..lol

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Sep 17, 11 1:32 AM
texans_andre80 wrote:I CAN GET IT TO DOWNLOAD JUST FINE. WHEN IT SAYS "CREATE" I PUT MY NAME IN THERE AN IT DOESN'T PLAY AT ALL. IT SHUTS DOWN AND SAYS PLAY AGAIN! I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE GAMES FROM THEM BEFORE. OH WELL I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!

Get used to it!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more you play , the more you will get disapointed with BFG and there "Technical Solutions"

mazza1608 wrote:Got quite far into the game. Need 3 skulls and have only 2. I couldn't pick one up in the brief case and can't go back to it. Can anyone help. Thanks.

I have the same problem so i cant go any further and when i go to check where the skulls are suppose to be..they are not there.I had a previous problem with it not letting me pick up the light bulb so i restarted under a different profile and all working fine until now.I'm NOT restarting again as i am near the end of the game.I will be asking for a refund on this one!!Not impressed and sorry i haven't got a solution , besides starting again under a different profile.

amcahoon wrote:During game play, I reached my room was able to get article, and light bulb but can not pick up flare gun. I have the flare but can not get the gun?? Anyone else with this issue, I really hope I dont have to start over again....i wasnt able to pick up bulb on another time of going through game so I started over & picked it up first then the article but will not let me have the dang flare gun.

BFG, why are you having so many game issues of late, I am almost to the point of cancelling my membership because every game for at least he past 6 months has issues and very frustrating!!!

I had the reverse problem..i couldnt go back and get the light bulb..sorry i tried everything but had to re-start under i different profile and then all was fine

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 11 12:25 AM
As soon as the game is on the loading screen and stops loading , the game shuts down and goes back to GM.
I'm REALLY getting hacked off with the grap BFG are releasing lately..very rarely recently, will i find a HOG that HASN'T got an issue.Disappointed once again!!!!

elldee2728 wrote:Well, here we are, three weeks or so after the CE release, which was plagued with Tech issues (a 1 : 1 ratio of reviews to Tech complaints isn't a good sign), and I, for one, still have the same Tech issue. Click right or left of the (dumb) cop, and the game crashes ("Error: Assertion Failed," followed by a bunch of computerese gobbledegook!). The silence from the developers and BFG about this game's Tech problems is deafening. Are the developers even aware of the complaints? Hmmm.

I liked the beginning of the game almost enough to buy it--just glad I played the demo long enough to witness the glitch--three weeks should have been long enough to address problems--apparently not.

I had the same problems..You would think that when they release another edition of a game , that they would have FIXED the glitches in the previous...It's just slack and all BFG are doing is irritating me and wasting my time and DATA!!! Which seems to be typical of BFG lately..

SusanBStephens wrote: SG page 11/50, Game crashes!
What's the use of buying the CE when the SG crashes the game?

Me to.... SG page 11/50, Game crashes! And i agree on why purchase a CE with SG when it only causes a problem!!!

jilliepepper wrote:Hi I got that problem i went to the right side of policeman it close down, I started again i went to the left side of him and it close down again,

I have got the same problem.I have recently come back to BFG after getting tired of ALL there tech problems and i was hoping that it wasn't still plagued with tech problems...but unfortunately , nothing seems to have changed..Dissappointing BF

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 2:27 PM
cateyes51 wrote:I changed to system curser, since the game curser was acting slow, and it doesn't work. DO NOT change the curser or you can't play the game. No way of getting it to change back.

I have the same problem !!

posted in Legacy of the Incas on May 18, 11 12:56 AM
joyzebra wrote:ditto tech issues. I am becoming worn out in the last few months with games that won't play. XT system.

DITTO..Getting really tired with access violations ,graphics card issues and alot more with BIGFISH also..my computer is UP TO DATE and tired of the same old tech solutions , that simply don't work!!!..

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on May 14, 11 2:17 PM
White screen but music playing.I had similar issues with the CE but i was hoping that the SE would work but no go with this one...

I'm having the same problem as Quailridge..game worked fine on the trial but the full version wont load even after updates and a re-install. I've contacted BF for a refund ,not a credit as i'm seriously considering cancelling my membership as i'm getting tired of all the problems with games over the last few months.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Sep 19, 10 12:40 PM
Have got the same white screen and honestly lately with technical issues with a few games im wondering if it time to forget about BFG

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator