Posts created by applepeachjicama

hint says to use lantern. i am assumming this means to put the light bulb in there, but when i click on the lantern nothing happens so i'm stuck.

posted in Danse Macabre: Florentine Elegy Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 17 8:14 PM
Does anyone know where it is? Im outside the museum and can't figure out the 3 ring picture puzzle.

I'm in the same spot and cannot go any further. Did you request a refund?

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 16 9:57 AM
This is the 2nd game in a row that I have purchased that I cannot play due to continued crashing. I am THIS close to cancelling my membership. What is the point, really?
For this particular game it started crashing in the yard with all the photo clues, so i just kept restarting the game which is annoying in and of itself. Then it crashes repeatedly and am now unable to continue at the point where i apply the scarecrow to the raven in the window to get the key then leave the room and BOOM snap, no more game people very unhappy and quite angry at this point. MAC YOSEMITE

posted in Secrets of Great Queens: Old Tower Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 16 4:49 PM
I'm on the ship. After the spyglass is placed there is a cut scene and the bad men drag the ship hand away. After that, the game crashes. It has happened several times now. Please tell me how to resolve and/or credit me the $12.99 as the game cannot be played. Thanks.

ok i have the same problem as a lot of folks have described. I have 3 of 4 skulls for the gate. i have a scroll which has a token on it (game crashed when i put that token on it) restarted game, now i have another token for the scroll, but cannot proceed. what do i do now? since there is already a token on the scroll it will not take the new token. Please help! Thanks in advance

The cursor is very touchy and does not respond when you click on items. I'm getting carpal tunnel from clicking all over each item. also even when i click on it and it doesn't "take" i end up wasting hint buttons that then show the same item i was trying to click on. very frustrating.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 16, 12 8:28 AM
I liked everything about this game. I found it very refreshing that it was not the typical haunted house/asylum which is so overdone on most games. The hidden objects were fine and in particular, the puzzles were also new and never seen and made me smile. I wish there were more games like this. It was also nice that this was a real place and a real person. The movie clips were great. Think of all the possiblilities of creating new games like this instead of the ho-hum of 90% of the other "great" games out there. I think the developers should continue to do new games like this with other subjects. The only things I did not like was that some objects were hard to find, some of the zoom in task windows were not filled in all the way (bug?), so you couldn't see the objects you had to use/find. Also the game ran painfully slow, which was irritating. During play, the game shut it self down 2 or 3 times, but thankfully it picked up and worked fine after a re-start/entry.
I highly recommend this game and wish developers would make more like it.

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on May 21, 12 8:37 PM
I figured it all out, thanks.

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on May 21, 12 7:17 PM
I am stuck. I cannot find the 5th photo piece. The strategy guide also says that Alice will give you the keys. I talked to her then clicked on her again and just see her hands in the hand cuffs.

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on May 13, 12 6:07 PM
I bought the game, and I could care less about FROG/HOG, I just thought the game was kind of boring. Graphics were nice, but not really a good game if you ask me.

downloaded twice today and both times when I hit play (in game manager) it won't open the game and then the mac message comes up and says the application quit unexpectedly. oh well, i guess i won't be able to buy this one!

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 12 10:08 AM
I loved this game. Loved the cat story. Different and cute. The game is easy in a good way. Nice and relaxing to play. I loved the puzzles at the cat fountain...especially the jigsaw puzzles. It was also nice that that is where the story unfolds. Very well done. There was a lot of back and forth especially as the game progresses and new areas open up you go from the farthest point to the other farthest point, which was a little aggravating, but I still highly recommend this game.

I loved this game. It is definitely very challenging even in casual mode!!!! The only complaints: bad place for the strategy guide in the main menu. You will have to use it often and that was a pain. Game is extremely sluggish. Things are very small and difficult to see. Lastly, for some reason, the game requires you use the main key on your touchpad instead of the large light touch pad part. My fingers are sore!!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 12 7:26 PM
I bought the game. It was just ok. Game is Too short and the drab colors in every single scene didn't help much.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Apr 16, 12 7:21 PM
I really want to play (the trial) but game won't open. The game manager just comes back and says "Play Again". Soooo sad, I really wanted to play this game!!!!!!!

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Apr 14, 12 8:42 AM
This was one of the best games I have ever played (and I play a lot!!) Loved everything about it. Nice balance between puzzles, adventure and HOS. Wonderful hint system tells you exactly what to do. Nice that it didn't involve the oh so typical haunted mansion! So many different scenes and chapters, nice and long. Perfect game!! I can't wait for the next one. I highly recommend this game.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 12, 11 12:00 PM
Just finished the game and I was quite suprised at how good it was.
Well worth the money. I kept expecting the game to be short and it kept going on and on and I loved that! Wish there were more games like this especially since 90% of the games on BF are either dumb, short or so called Collector's Edition which are much more expensive.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Jan 4, 11 7:49 PM
This, by far, is one of the best games I have ever played....and I've played a lot of them!!! I know that all the Return to Ravenhurst and Drawn are the most highly rated games, but really this game was very enjoyable, long, easy yet challenging games ever! Do a sequel...Quick!

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 28, 10 6:34 PM
applepeachjicama wrote:I finally got the newest version today. I am now stuck in the Asylum Director's office.
I got the key out of the owl and the room now says nothing left to do here. Now the arrow to the hallway (to exit this room) only appears when my cursor is in the lower left hand quadrant of the room and when i move the cursor to the center where the arrow to exit the room is, the arrow disappears and i can't get out of the room now.

Never mind, i clicked inside the lower left hand quadrant when the exit room arrow appeared and it took me out. Sorry.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator