Posts created by NutMeg1987

posted in Divine Academy on Nov 12, 15 2:29 PM
So do you get the items from the harpie tree or from the harpie nests on the ground?

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 14, 15 7:00 AM
I don't think the capitalization matters. I added about half the list without capitalizing and it accepted them - and some of those were the handles with numbers, so I doubt there are two people with that handle.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 13, 15 12:26 PM
I realized I'm not trying to upgrade to level 7, only level 5. I hadn't had enough coffee to be allowed to post.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 13, 15 6:06 AM
I'm also working on upgrading the Magistrate to level 7. What I don't understand is, some of you have mentioned having over 10000 coins, which is the cap according to mine. If I pick up more, it'll put it into storage. I ask because one of my quests is to build a statue that is 12500 coins, and I don't know how to do it.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 6, 15 3:02 PM
Please add me, NutMeg1987.

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 19, 12 6:37 AM
Are you upgrading the grass or corn? I'm wondering how you're getting the money to purchase the machines. I'm selling the wool and eggs, but still having a hard time getting the yarn and tortilla machine in time to get gold. Thanks.

++++Scratch that. Finally figured it out!

posted in Campgrounds on May 3, 12 11:44 AM
Just to be sure we're talking about the same level, this is the one where you have 3 each trailer, cabin and chalet, and 90 happiness. Anyone gotten gold on this one, and can you give me some help please?

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 15, 11 8:27 AM
Finally got expert on this level!! This may be obvious to most people, but I haven't seen it mentioned, so here goes. You have to upgrade the oil derrick and oil transport trucks to get the maximum number of people at the airport/railroad. Hope that helps somebody.

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Mar 16, 11 7:50 AM
Thanks! After I beat the crap out of several turkeys, I got the idea.

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Mar 16, 11 7:38 AM
Me either. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Terrafarmers on Feb 11, 11 8:52 AM
Calliope, while I can't speak for BF, anytime I've had a problem like this they have been happy to refund my credit.

posted in Terrafarmers on Feb 11, 11 8:48 AM
I've played the whole time w/out the game cursor, but I'm still crashing, too. Frustrated cause if I had known, I never would have started or bought the game.

posted in Terrafarmers on Feb 5, 11 2:58 PM
I LOVE this game - can't stop playing.

Just a little hint about getting gold on some levels, so potential SPOILER:

Don't forget the items available in the store in the top right corner of the main screen. It makes a world of difference when you're trying to transform cats and fight aliens.

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Jan 5, 11 6:54 AM
The game IS a lot like Farm Frenzy, but I have to say, I like this one better. Once I'd played through it a couple of times, I got bored and decided to try the Farm Frenzy fishing game. I HATED it. I like that you don't have to save coins to buy feed, and that you can shoot the pelicans for a fast $50. I also like that the buildings are easier to click to speed up, although I wish they blew up like the ones in FF when you overwork them. But, I think what I like best is, this game is challenging enough that you have to work to get the gold and/or best times on the levels, but not so hard that you want to give up like I, at least, did with Farm Frenzy. Overall, I'd say if you like FF, you'll really like this one.

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Jan 2, 11 8:57 PM
So I've gotten gold on all levels with three different players. I want to go back now and try to beat gold time on all levels to get the final trophy. Problem is, my level one score is :14 (don't remember how I did that). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it kept the scores I'd gotten before. Is there a file where the high scores are stored that I could delete? Or is there a better solution?

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 7, 10 5:20 AM
Any help would really be appreciated!

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 7, 10 1:28 AM
How do you do that, Cherub?

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 6, 10 4:32 AM
Thanks for the suggestions, Peutetre. Worked for me.

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 6, 10 3:52 AM
hannah57 wrote:I probably shouldn't even respond to this post but I have to because I don't know how there could be a walkthrough for a game that is so straight forward.

I also beg to differ. On some of the levels, especially the ones with special items, there is some kind of strategy involved. Also thinking that on some levels, it might be better to build, IDK, a sawmill before you upgrade your camp, or build the gold mine before quarry.

I've found some of the levels to be hard to even complete, and after re-playing numerous times, I'd like a little help. Then again, maybe I'm just slow.

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 17, 10 11:11 AM
Whoo hoo! Immediately after I posted that last comment, djjeny had posted a walkthrough.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator