Posts created by ARETHORN

I found this chapter of MCF boring and uninteresting . Does not have the feel look or gameplay of a MCF game. [Removed by Moderator]. Like may other reviewers use to look forward to a new MCF game but will not be purchasing this. Like another reviewer im off to download one of the classic early games .

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 6:06 AM
Having the same problem with the bracelet as everyone else . .Looking for a quick fix as i was really enjoying the game until then . Using Windows 10

posted in Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily on Oct 12, 16 11:40 AM
After having played the demo i get the feeling this was meant to be a collectors edition game and never got completed by the developer as it shows a lot of potential but found it rather easy and not very challenging . There appears to be snowflakes and origami figures to collect . Will problably get this game as i have Big Fish coupons to use .

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 16 12:06 PM
Another one having problems with the stone tablet book puzzle in the adventure section . Cannot play as the direction arrows have gone and hint tells me there is nothing to do ???? . Yet another game from a major developer with a bug which means i cannot complete this game which i was really enjoying up to that point . This is happening far too often recently and i think Big Fish is putting too much pressure on developers to release their games before full beta testing is complete . Hope this gets sorted as i really wanted to complete this game without having to restart with a new profile !!!!!!

posted in Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 16 11:31 AM
So the developers finally get an update out to fix all the bugs in the game . Pity it has taken this long as we now lose out of buying it during the Sale period !!!!!!! . Oh well another lost sale to Big Fish and the developers maybe they will spend more time finding and fixing bugs before releasing games in the future ?????

Cant complete demo as i am stuck on the booby trapped chest as i tried to use the nail files to open cabin door and they dissappeared from inventory . This is definately a bug and nothing to do with which version of windows you are using . This needs sorted ASAP as this is a no purchase until bug sorted !!!!!!!

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 16 3:55 PM
Game was running fine until i got to the maze and had to pick up the axe. This appears to be a bug as a box opens up in front of the axe and will not let you take axe and then just closes ?????. Also just noticed game sometimes slows down and there is a lag between actions. I am running Windows 10 with a nvidia 980ti graphics card and 32gb of ram so i dont think its my computer at fault.

Have completed demo with over 40 minutes of time left this game is far too easy and as other reviewers have stated is full of silly gimmicks. The developer should spend more time developing challening games instead of putting games out on a production line time scale. OH HOW ELEPHANT GAMES HAVE FALLEN alas like a lot of the other premier casual game developers.This will not be a purchase for me.I am serioulsy thinking of leaving Big Fish games as i am now finding it more and more difficult to find and buy a challening HOP game.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 4:14 PM
Having the same problem as everyone else build bridge in bonus chapter and game kicks me back out to desktop.Yet another game from Big Fish that has a bug and needs fixed.Hopefully this developer will supply update quickly unlike another developer who we are still waiting on a fix for their game !!!!!!

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 15 6:50 AM
I am running this game on Windows 10 with no problems but unfortunately like KIM 70 post when i removed the eye from the lions head it dissapeared and now cannot continue the game.Hope there is a update quickly for this as i was enjoying this game and dont want to have to restart it.Have tried reinstalling the game but stil encounter the same problem with the lions eye disapearing.When is the update coming as this is obviously a bug that needs fixed !!!!!.When are the developers going to fix this game as now appears to be quite a few glitches in this game and not just the famous disappearing lions eye or are they even interested in supply an update seeing as they have already taken our money.???????.This needs action now

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 14 8:53 AM
I am having the same problem as everyone else who has posted here.Game has crashed or frozen at least 3 times and also slows down my computer.
It is not my computer as i have run far more graphic intense programs than this with no problems.These developers have to get their act together and stop selling bug ridden games !!!!!!.Please can we have this sorted pronto.Apart from the mentioned problems this is a great game and a shame about the problems.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 13, 14 1:31 PM
Same problem as everyone else.Game freezes with skip button in top right corner
Hope this gets sorted pronto as i was starting to enjoy this game and have noticed recently that quite a few games are being released with bugs,crashes,etc.What has happened to quality control ???????

posted in Lost Souls: Timeless Fables on Jun 6, 14 8:49 AM
Having the same problem as everyone else in these posts.

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 14 6:41 PM
HAVE TRIED RELOADING THIS GAME AND PLAYING FROM THE BEGINNING BUT STILL GETTING PROBLEMS OF GAME LOCKING UP AND HAVING TO USE TASK MANAGER TO GET OUT OF GAME AFTER INFORMING ME OF FATAL ERROR.WILL THIS GAME EVER BE FIXED OR ARE YOU QUITE HAPPY YOU HAVE TAKEN OUR MONEY AND LEFT US WITH AN INCOMPLETE GAME.ARE THE DEVELOPERS SERIOUSLY TRYING TO SORT THIS OR HAVE THEY GIVE UP AS WELL???????.CAN THIS PLEASE BE SORTED PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 14 1:59 PM
Still waiting on a version of this game that works without bugs and serious lockup problems.Any chance of this happening or people who purchased this game getting their money back.Rapidly loosing my faith in BIG FISH and this game being sorted !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 14 8:53 AM
Still having freezing problems in game even after downloading the updated version.Had to use task manager to leave game.Showed message as fatal error.This is definitely a problem with the game and not my PC as all other games run without problems.Hopefully the developers are working on another update which will sort out all the problems as i was really enjoying this game.

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 7:57 AM
Have just downloaded and now playing updated version but it still has bugs and has now locked up after burning branches at bottom of dam to get fireman figure at least i got past the jigsaw lockup.Please can we have this game sorted as i was really starting to enjoy it.This has to be the most bugged game on Big Fish for a while

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 12 5:12 PM
Same problem as every one else got message to go to shop to buy stuff for elf and then went back into game when it froze and i got a black screen.Had to ctrl/alt/del to get out of game.Relaunched game from desktop to discover i had to restart from beginning again.This is the first problem i have had with a elephant game so i hope they can sort this problem quickly as a was really enjoying this game.I am also running windows 7 on a laptop that has just been serviced and have had no problem with any other games.A way to restart game and will try this time with the special effects turned off to see if this makes any difference.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 12 3:10 PM
Another great game from Elephant and a worthy addition to the Mystery Trackers franchise.As with all Elephant games brilliant graphics,good puzzles,interactive HOG scenes requiring items from your inventory to solve,interactive map which allows you to go straight to a location,and of course the usual wacky story that Elephant seem to love coming up with.Also worth a mention who needs a spade to dig when you can have a lovely little dog called "ELF".Will have to replay in the future and see if i can get all the owls this time.Roll on their next release.............

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 26, 12 2:51 PM
What an absolutely wonderfull game and not even a CE after some pretty poor recent releases.Brilliant clear graphics,great cut scenes with really good graphics and voice acting and above average music and sound effects.imagitive puzzles with well thought out HOG scenes.Obviously this developer has put some thought into producing a quality title and hopefully a sequel is in the works and we dont have to wait too long for it.This game is definately worth 5 STARS

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator