Posts created by DottyD

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Oct 30, 14 10:59 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Feb 26, 11 6:40 AM
I have purchased every FF game available...I love playing this game, but this one had me a bit confused, I wish there would have been more animales to purchase. It also had me a bit confused about upgrading some of the items, I really enjoyed building the ships, I wish I could have seen them sail all the way, but in all I really enjoyed it. I love the time management games, such as FF and Build a Lot, they need to bring such as these to Big Fish..

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Oct 2, 10 7:10 PM
Can someone please tell me how to feed the dophin?

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Mar 21, 09 8:00 PM
Same here Jess even tried reinstalling it but it still did not work for me but I am glad this method worked for so many others, I'll just keep trying, sooner or later I will probably just give up because it seems as though I just can not get the amount of money that I need

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Jan 9, 09 8:01 AM
Please, could someone help me also I have been stuck in this cave for 2 days now trying to figure out just where these crystals go, I have the walk through but it doesn't tell me just where to place them , I read above where there was another walk through for this game that had picture explaining it a bit better, by chance if anyone has this could you please, please send it to me, I would really be grateful for the help......I don't want to give up on this game I really enjoy playing it........DottyD

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Nov 20, 08 6:56 AM
What I did was to go to the ladder click it and it moved over under the wires, then, i clicked on the wires and it took me up the ladder, then i reached and took the sissors and cut the wires, hope this helps you out

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Nov 20, 08 6:51 AM
Thank you so much duchess, I'm on my way there now to find them

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Nov 18, 08 3:32 PM
What I did was to click on the card, after I clicked on the card it came up at the top of the page, and it appeared at the bottom.. Then it automaticaly put if into my phone book.

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Nov 18, 08 3:25 PM
Please could someone, please tell me where I can find the cotton swabs, nothing is by the windows, and I really need them so that I may be able to read the telephone number.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator