Posts created by darkkap

posted in Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory on Feb 10, 15 10:22 AM
Between the wagon and the street I've been everywhere, with the idea I forgot something somewhere. Found nothing, except the same old arrow that points you from street to wagon and vv.
Is there a solution to this stuckness?

The same here! Go from squaire to wagon and back! I've put the gold and the cordial potion on the board. There's no flask I can pick up to make the superpotion and can't get to the crypt either.
And so: I'm stuck!
There's nothing you can do yourself to make it work again.

This problem should be fixed asap! At the end of the day we've all payed for it!!

posted in Big Kahuna Words on Feb 19, 14 7:37 AM
I've been searching my head off for the addition levels for Mac, after you finished the complete game incl. bonus words.
I have found extra levels for PC, but nothing for Mac!

Does anyone know where to find and download these extra levels for Mac?

posted in Big Kahuna Words on Feb 16, 14 2:03 PM
I got stuck at level 24 (of 25), where you can find an unattached letter on the right
side. I've played this level 6 times to see how I can solve this, but I can't find the solution.
Can anyone help?

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Jul 7, 11 1:59 AM
Yes I've opened the chest and got the coordinates. Did I by any chance forget to use these coordinates on the telescope?
I'll go find out and let you know if I'm a wuss!

And yes! I AM A WUSS! I'm at the circus, so I can go on now!
Thank you so much for your help. You've made my day!
Thanks again!

Bye bye and cheerio!

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Jul 6, 11 11:44 PM
Went from outside of trailer through the window inside, then to the backyard, fed the dog first of course, and ended up in the treehouse. Peeked through the telescope, got the coordinates (it said: '........... go there') from the trunk and went down again.

When I wanted to leave and return to the boat, no arrow appeared on the bottom of the screen. Tried to find an opening or door in the backyard fence, tried the car, and so on.
So now I'm stuck and can't go anywhere, except for the places I've already been to. Checked hints in all places to see if there was something I'd missed.

Maybe I've overlooked something, although I can't find what it is.

Is there a way out?
Thanks for helping!
Bye bye

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Jul 6, 11 11:14 PM
Stuck at trailer again! Does anyone have an answer or a solution?
Can someone help a sister out?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator