Posts created by Doxiemom3

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 12 4:53 PM
I'm at the door in the cave and have put the coin in the door...it doesn't do anything so I can't get inside to go forward in the game...any suggestions????

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony on Sep 13, 12 4:13 PM
I'm also stuck in mine can't get to upper level to cut stick for crank. I too can't find anything to fix the frayed wires to go up 1st floor to go to woodshop and every areas I go say try another area...any help????

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 6, 12 3:16 PM
Why is it that the skip buttons disappear once you get to the safe I finally got through that balsted safe now I can't get out of those stupid scrabs...no skip button

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 12, 10 2:19 PM
Hi ...Can anyone help with an issue I'm having with Scene 5 with Claire after collecting the bones you're suppose to go to lab to idenifiy bones, well I can't seem to get out of the area to get to lab.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 6, 10 12:52 PM
Hi BF
What's up with the part of game as Claire in library looking for mine blueprints that I can't get to and use the mechical arm to retrieve the blueprint to explore the mine

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 12:22 PM
BF,,,this is very disappointing I've had problems with several games now that I've bought, now this one, WHAT"S UP,,,don't you test before selling???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator