Posts created by StealthBunny25

posted in Dragon Keeper on May 6, 11 5:53 PM
Adorable game with lots of hidden secrets - love clicking on things and finding out hey! that was worth stuff!

Waaaaay too short. Needed about five or so more caves to make it a solid game.

I also wished that each "day" was about a minute longer. I would just be getting into the rhythm of things when it would be ending. I was glad they weren't ten minutes days, because then it gets tedious... but another minute or even 30 seconds would have been nice.

posted in Dragon Keeper on May 6, 11 5:47 PM
On replaying, I have expert on all but the last cave, and I missed it by ONE DAY. WOE!

posted in Dragon Keeper on May 6, 11 5:00 PM
Daisy_May wrote:Thanks Stealthbunny . I hope you didn't mind me asking . It's maybe too much for me to expect it stay hidden text for long .

It's just that I was in two minds whether to post that tip about mushrooms at all because it is a spoiler (and this was meant to be about how to do the basic things), but I compromised on white text because I thought everyone could use the money & I have no idea if everyone is as inquisitive as me when it comes to clicking on any old thing just to see if anything happens .

I hadn't mentioned mushrooms in other caves actually, so you didn't miss anything (even pre-coffee ) but I think, having got the idea, folk would try it .

I've also found that it will give you cash at other points in the game. Sometimes on the 20th day, but occasionally other times, but I haven't figured out a pattern yet.

posted in Dragon Keeper on May 6, 11 4:58 PM
Here's another hint about cash, but it's a tricky one with timing - has to do with the heroes stealing your gems:

Spoiler: If you smack them after they've snitched out of your collection box, they not only drop the gems they've snitched from you, but a lot more, too!

Also, not really a spoiler, but a tip - if you are forging your jewelry and no "frames" come up that you can use, sometimes if you exit the "jewelry" area and go back in, you get a new set of frames.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator