Always looking for more good neighbors.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 24, 18 4:13 PM
tahitianpearl PM8 code: K3y2dN

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 24, 18 3:18 PM
Hi everyone,
I went to that page to check for you.
From your ADDRESS bar, you have to type in:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/smal

It will take you DIRECTLY to your forum.

It is BRAND NEW, so start chatting !!

Enjoy !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 9:21 AM
Trida,
I sent you a request.

I play on both iOS and PC.

iOS: i2517727
PC: 664963

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 24, 18 9:19 AM
Hi mpendo
A lot of players are going to the Delphi forums.
If there isn't already a forum for Sir Match-a-Lot, you can start one.
I saw your post and thought I'd let you know.
I play Midnight Castle and Rooms of Memory.
Forums were created for both games on Delphi.
I had also tried Pond, but I found it more difficult to navigate - personal preference, or you can do both !

https://www.delphiforums.com/

Good Luck !

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 20, 18 10:51 AM
I loved this game too, and have also been unable to find it. BFG must be losing a lot of money. Forums cost a lot to maintain, and Dark Manor players probably didn't spend a lot of money. Unfortunately, there will probably be more disappearances.

From a business standpoint, it makes sense.
From our player's point-of-view, it's disappointing.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 18, 17 12:52 PM
I've been trying to get into the game for an hour now. I just keep getting the spinning circle in the middle of the page....what's going on now ???

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 26, 17 8:38 PM
bboop1999:

Contact your credit card company. They should reverse the charge(s) for 'services not delivered'.

Good luck.
PEARL

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 11:51 AM
I'm betting the Fall Event will start Monday, October 23rd, at 8 PM ET (8 PM is when my 'new day' starts)
I wasn't playing then, but I thought I found that the last 2 years both started on Monday, so that's my bet. If it turns out they didn't, I'll stick with that anyway...

I'll be off home-hunting, for a few days. I'll have access to my IPad, but not my beloved desktop, so if it starts earlier, it'll have to wait for me !!

Have a good one !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 5:12 PM
Sent friend request. Level 34. 664963. IPad player too - i2517727.
I'll be back to every day for the Fall Event.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 17 11:41 AM
I won't delete you. I'll be here when you get back. Pearl 664963

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 17 7:52 PM
Thank you for replying Sharp_Eye. I posted again before I saw yours.

Excellent !! I'll keep going. It'll help me finish my morphing task.

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 17 12:14 PM
I saw in the forums your "what a beautiful game" comment. I'm also looking for brighter games with better graphics. I'm going to try this. Thanks for your post.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 17 2:34 PM
Thank you Wolfgal, THAT'S what I was missing !!! lol. It was a red exclamation point. Mine seems to go on sabbatical every so often - I don't know why....hmmm.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 17 7:28 AM
I used to see a red "X" or something with the posts, so we could point out spam. I don't see those any more.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 17 6:10 PM
Thank you everyone for all your help.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 17 9:57 AM
I just happened to spot a post, somewhere lol, that says we can gift FIFTEEN people a day ??? Is this right ??? How would I have known/where would I have seen that ? If this is true, this is great news but, I feel terrible I've only been sending 5 gifts a day. After I gift 5 people, I get the red-lettered ominous warning of "You have sent 5/5 gifts today", and it doesn't let me gift after that. How do I send another 10 gifts ?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 17 11:46 AM
A neighbor of mine, on Level 76, has an Elephant pet. Where did that come from ?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 17 8:55 AM
I agree ! I still need to go through EVERYONE'S spring deck. I'm only at Level 22, and I'm thankful for every Spring Deck. I know I'm going to need every coin from selling the items, to open all the areas. I've only had a few who finished, and changed their room to the Christmas room. Everyone's talking about the Christmas room - is there no longer a Halloween event ? I'd like a Summer Event too.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 17 10:24 AM
Should I try to fill the airship ? Is it really that important ? It seems now, with about 5 days left in the Spring Event, that I get a lot more items from Spring Decks. Do I have to send it off empty, or can I just ignore it ? (I've been ignoring it.)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator