Posts created by Debnfla

I'm Debnfla here but at The Pond I will be DebN. I just need to figure out how to post and where to post, LOL. Sometimes with the computer I am not the sharpest tack in the box, hahahaha.

I went and joined The Pond. I've been a member of BFG since 2010. The forums always meant a lot to me. Before buying a game I always read what others wrote. I have bought a LOT of games from BF....how sad we are losing the forums. But I joined The Pond so I can still read about the games and what others think before buying them. Thanks so much for answering my questions.
Deb

About "The Pond", do you have to pay to be a member. I went there, and in the rules it said something about paying. Do you?

What does"flushed" mean? So does this mean after the 30th we can no longer post anything about a game?

So very glad Blue Tea is back! I beta tested this game and loved it, bought it as soon as it came out. Blue Tea is back!!!!! This addition to the series is a keeper for me!

I too love this series and will purchase this game also.

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 18 10:24 AM
I love the scary, creepy games as well.

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Nov 28, 16 6:34 AM
Thanks everyone!

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Nov 28, 16 5:11 AM
A window popped up while downloading, asked me to okay DirectX. What is this and is it safe? I don't remember having something like this pop up before.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection on Oct 14, 16 7:34 PM
I demoed the game and it played fine. Bought the game and it will not download at all. Removed the demo to see if it wouldn't help and it still will not download. VERY disappointed! I am using a PC.

Deb

I'm also having trouble with the book medallion. I have the rings lined up correctly - even double-checked the guide to be sure. But nothing happens. I cannot get past this point to the HOP and there isn't a skip to allow one to go on.
I have tried everything and still the medallion will not work!

Deb

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 16 5:38 PM
I can't wait for this game to come out! I will buy it as soon as it does.

Thank GOD no real people!!! I hated having them in the games before.

Thank you for the Birthday wishes! I have so enjoyed playing this game today and just relaxing! What a great gift to myself, LOL.

What a pleasant surprise this morning since today is my birthday!!! So...Happy Birthday Gift to me!!! I truly love this game and eagerly await it each year.

Deb

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 14 6:34 PM
I was able to play under my first name I typed in until I threw the bucket of water on the fire on the roof of the house after piling the boxes on top of each other. After I threw the water on the fire, the bucket did not come back to me. So now I can not put the fire out in the blacksmith shop to retrieve the metal pieces. I can not advance in the game. So when is a fix going to me posted!

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 14 5:52 PM
I just bought the game. Now, I can not play it after deleting my first name I used to demo the game. I press play and nothing happens. It just brings up the window to create a name for playing. I have unloaded the game and its reloading now. I will see if I can play it now.

Deb

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 14 12:41 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves on Sep 26, 14 5:26 PM
I have the same problem with the 3rd labyrinth. My cursor goes all wonky and I have to Control/Alt/Delete also. I can't finish this game! Will there be a fix?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost on May 12, 14 4:54 PM
The game crashed for me too at the same spot. No buy for me!

Deb

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator