Posts created by LadyXXXHolic

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 16 10:59 PM
When I got close to the end of the game there's a part where you see a fan in the holding cell corridor as a monster. I chose not to panic and concentrate because it wasn't real. I tried to use the metal pole to stop the fan bt it didn't work. I then used the pole to lift up a floor screen to get the finger print kit. Now the pole is gone and the guide says I still need it to stop the fan. I tried restarting the game but my pole is still gone and I can't progress without it.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 15 2:03 AM
Same trouble with the secret room. No 4th cassette.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 15 3:47 AM
Every time I try to download the game an error page pops up and the download quits and says my trial is expired when I haven't even gotten to play yet.

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 15 2:25 AM
The game was great through the trial but unfortunately stopped doing anything right, after you buy it. The puzzles get monotonous, the script and plot go downhill, the audio glitches at some parts and it's no longer fun at all.
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 20, 14 2:02 AM
I play the PC version and have found that the last few times I've logged into the game some of my past achievements have disappeared. Such as, I had 1 of 2 of every item I needed to find in the inventors crash quest when I left yesterday and left a building being upgraded. Today when I go on I found I had to find all the items for the crash quest again and the building not upgraded but the gold I paid for it still gone. This is the 3rd time my past works in game have gone missing. Please help. Also if I play for too long the game glitches and turns the whole screen black until I turn off the game. This especially happens when I use the side features such as the auctions or collections.

When I use the custom cursor over a collectible/movable object it turns into the little hand (like it's supposed to) but the hand go's crazy and wont hold still causing me to miss-click.

SPOILERS AHEAD, IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW THEN DON'T READ! While this is a good spin on the regular jack and the beanstalk story I'd be lying if I said the whole 'sky kingdom' part didn't make me roll my eye's thinking - not again! The idea of a kingdom in the sky has been used in several games recently so seeing one of the DP games use it feels like a cheap short cut.
The music sounds like the same 3 songs with slight tweaks to make them sound different. The art style was as good as always.
Emma's connection to the Red Ridding Hoods seems to have been tossed in like an afterthought, as does the references to the other games. All the other games connected to each other but this one's connection seems forced.
This time it feels like this was more focused on game play than story. I do feel a bit better knowing the next one goes with Rapunzel and the witch since we haven't heard from her in a while. I didn't get the part with the 3 brothers, it would have made more sense to make the kings greed into a connection with the midis touch. (to me anyway)

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 13 12:12 AM
I can't get the last rune powered up in the bonus chapter. It's in the rocky area on the destroyed balcony but the game wont let me go there to power it up.

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on May 30, 13 5:48 PM
Spoiler alert, don't read if you don't want to know the ending.

Okay so I get he was evil but our character was planning to kill him too? And why was he trying to get his hands on more money if he was already rich enough to make our heroine a wealthy widow in the end?

posted in Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition on May 16, 13 10:50 PM
The only difference I've seen between CE's and SE's is that the SE endings give you false hope of another game to complete the story and the CE's bonus games contain the REAL endings. Doing this makes you want the CE just to see what really happened but you feel cheated either way.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Apr 17, 13 12:07 PM
Finally got through it. Worst. MCF game. ever!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 13 12:05 PM
Is the bonus game worth the CE price? Does it add anything to this story or give us a hint at the next game?

posted in Fear for Sale: Nightmare Cinema Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 13 1:52 PM
Put the orange bottle in the decanter then press the red button on it. Yellow and red liquid comes out.

If she was dead then how did she die? And how was she helping to solve these cases? That would explain her traveling back and forth through time but she can't really be used as the main character for a future game unless it takes place before her death. Otherwise the suspense factor this game had will be gone cause you can't kill a ghost.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 29, 12 6:08 PM
Can someone please give a rundown of what happened cause I just don't get it, plus I kept falling asleep while playing cause I was bored.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 29, 12 5:56 PM
I agree that we should get to vote on what games can make the best list, especially for game of the year. Shadow Lake shouldn't even BE on the list as far as I'm concerned. It only got 2 stars and the more people who try it, the further down the rating goes. Big sales don't make it good! Maybe people who paid for the CE should be demanding their money back.

SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU HAVEN"T FINISHED THE GAME STOP READING RIGHT NOW!!!!

So we've all seen that (for some reason we aren't told) the Frog Prince's past wives have statues in the castle and we get the hint at the end who will be the fairy tale character in the next game. Is it me or do his brides seem to have a hard time finding their own happy ending? Remember what happened to snow white, now this?

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on May 15, 12 4:51 PM
Can someone plese tell me what hppened cause I played this with my bff and we don't get it?

I looked this isn't the end of the demo.

Just entered the cemetary, clicked on HOS, once I found the last object the game kicked me off and I still have 20 minues left. Tried again and the same thing happened. Help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator