Posts created by rummyII

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 15 7:45 PM
The # on the box read 343. However, mine opened to 543.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 15 6:34 PM
After much trial & error I have found that the iron tongs must be placed on the first gable to remove the staple on the right & the leg of the wooden stool to remove the staple on the left.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 15 6:03 PM
Nevermind. I had to redo my latest try. I forgot to purchase the perch when I was in the attic.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 15 6:29 PM
On my previous two attempts the Raven's Lair was accessible on the maps feature. But it doesn't seem to be accessible on this try. What do I do?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 15 6:24 PM
I sure don't. I have clicked all over that house until finally I got the one on the right, then the one on the left was easy to get. Good luck.

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Aug 23, 14 8:17 PM
Does anyone know how to connect to Facebook to get the last trophy? The box doesn't engage when I go to options.

Excellent instructions! Thanks.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Nov 29, 10 8:03 PM
My cursor freezes each time I enter the dungeon. Any solutions? Everything has worked well so far.

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Oct 7, 10 1:15 PM
Has anyone ever been able to make the Facebook connection? If so, what are the requirements?

RummyII

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Oct 2, 10 6:15 PM
Love the game. I just have one problem: How do you get the Facebook connect to work?

RummyII

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Sep 24, 10 1:58 PM
I have also tried connecting through the Facebook site with no luck. I went to the [removed by moderator] website and tried to get technical assistance, and they didn't even have the game listed on their drop-down menu.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator