Posts created by asccsa

Valdy wrote:Morning, afternoon, and evening, all...

No idea how many chapters there are. None, I suspect.

There is an "Aspect Ratio" in the "Options" section, but whether it's ticked or unticked, I don't get widescreen on my laptop.

There are 2 gameplay modes.

There are voices - from time to time.

There is a choice of a custom and system cursor.

Your Diary is at the left. Beneath it is the Menu button.

At the right is the HINT button, which takes 1 MINUTE to refill in Casual mode, and 2 minutes in Expert mode.

Next to the Hint button is the MAP, which shows you where you are, and where actions are needed. You can also use it to jump.

The Inventory list can be locked to stay at the top, or unlocked to disappear below until needed. Next to the word "Inventory" is the word "Task". Click on it and you will see your tasks.

Puzzles can be skipped. The SKIP button takes about 50 seconds to fill in Casual mode.

The HOS (hidden object scenes) are partly interactive, and the words in the list are tiny.

The SG (strategy guide) is at the top left-hand corner.

--- --- ---

Why is it that we always get a stinker CE when there is a great sale on? Ooops... did I just say that out loud?

To me, this game looks O L D. There are not always sounds, and not always voices when someone talks.

The graphics are OK, but of the old school. In fact, this game looks like it's been hidden in the attic for several years, and only now someone stumbled upon it.

The words in the HOS are very small.

Gameplay / story was not up to my expectation. In other words: I wasn't thrown off my chair or even slightly tipped over the side with excitement.

I got some error message coming up when I put the last key into the drawer keyhole, which was pretty much right at the beginning of the game. I was able to continue after that, but don't care for a game that gives me problems so early into the game.

There are no extras that I can see, not within the main game, I mean.

This is definitely a NO-buy for me.
At 99 % I'm agreed with you and I'm always waiting for your review. If it's not a buy for you it's a no buy for me. You are objective and I like it.

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 13 6:14 AM
The polar bear token won't rotate properly. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it is not working. I followed all the instructions in Help for games crashing or freezing an it is not working yet. Could help me please ?

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 13 6:10 AM
I follow all the instructions for game crashing or freezing and it is not working. The polar bear token won't rotate properly

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 13 7:10 PM
same thing for me. desintall and reinstall and it is no working

I agreed with huffpatsy. And I will never play this game in my life. Very hard and it's a very smart game. I enjoyed to play but once in my life fishie is enough.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on Jun 6, 13 12:44 PM
Hi. I do not know is you had the combination already but take note the first number is 82. Turn the right handle to 80 and the left handle to 2. Do the same for the others.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 4, 13 12:35 PM
Hi afan : where I can find the key for cipher puzzle ? The hit tell me nothing. Thanks in advance

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 4, 13 12:28 PM
To afan : where I can find the key I need to finish this puzzle ? Thanks in advance

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 4, 13 12:25 PM
Hi afan o : where I can find the key for the decipher puzzle ? Thanks in advance

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 28, 13 3:14 PM
I resolved by myself. You click on fingers 2-3-1-4. That's all and that's it

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 28, 13 3:07 PM
Somebody knows how I can get the hammer from the knight ? The hammer is stuck in his fingers and I do not know the combination. Please, a help will be appreciated.

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on May 11, 13 9:45 AM
I agree with Valdy. This game is too slow. First time in many years that I see 2 arrows in a game. First time also for this devs. I think they are not in the big 5. Completely different than Ears or Elephant or Gogii. Even the half price it is not a buy for me.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on May 6, 13 12:01 PM
klm2395 wrote:Im having the same problem with the hint button after putting the skull back in the casket. A little help please?
Go to dining room and talk to the lady.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on May 6, 13 12:00 PM
Thanks to DragonLadyOz. Now it's work

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on May 6, 13 11:54 AM
I had the same problem. I desintalled and reinstalled the game and it's not working. I still don't know what to do else
Pleas BF help us.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on May 6, 13 11:50 AM
grandmab3248 wrote:I've been playing this game for several hours. I put the skull back on the skeleton in the winter wonderland scene, and now my hint button has frozen. Did anyone else have this problem?

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on May 4, 13 6:36 PM
Hi everebody. I will take to you in french. J'étais vraiment surprise de cette game. It's a suspens until the end. Une bonne histoire qui tiens la route. You always know what to do with the hint button. No necessary to get a wkt. Bien présenté, good graphics, Et j'ai adoré tous les personnages tel que présentés dans l'émission Castle.
4 chapters. Et cela a pris plus de 5 heures à compléter la game. A really good game and I hope there's will be more like this one. An easy game, keep you on on your feet to find the killer. HOP easy, but the puzzle game I skip most of the time. I don't like puzzle game Vraiment une bonne game. J'ai apprécié chaque moment. Et j'étais dans la game pour trouver le tueur. Très intéressant. Love and it's more than 5 stars for me.

posted in Fear for Sale: Nightmare Cinema Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 13 8:12 AM
to froggie10. The problem is the browser. Download for free Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer 10. I got the same problem, I wrote to BF support and that's what they told me. And it's work with Firefox not with Explorer10.

posted in The Secret Order: Masked Intent Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 13 9:51 AM
same problem. you have to use the map after solving the mini-game. not a buy for me until the dev's repair the bug

posted in The Secret Order: Masked Intent Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 13 9:46 AM
each time after solving a mini-game you have to use the map. there is no other way. for this I do not buy this game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator