Posts created by suniris

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 21, 18 5:25 AM
I usually enjoy these games but I am finding the items so small. Maybe my old eyes but just ot enjoyable. For you "youngers" give it a try.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Other Side Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 18 8:34 AM
Did the uninstall . reinstall after dumping some old games from manager and cleaning up my download files. Still took 2 tries but it finally did ok

posted in Mystery Tales: The Other Side Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 18 7:06 AM
same here, game won't launch, may try uninstall, install if I have time

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 18 8:11 AM
Maybe it's just me but, I find no guide book, find stars and only one diamond. also looks short Not a great CE

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Morella on Jan 14, 18 6:49 AM
Playing demo, after about 15 mins game closed with "runtime error" message
I am using Envy Notebook
Hope this can be resolved. Game looks good would like to buy

posted in Greed: Old Enemies Returning on Jan 1, 18 7:03 AM
This is supposed to be a "new Year" but this game is pretty old

I agree, a nice break from the spooky dark side. I also did use the hint button a lot. Not always sure what to do next.

posted in World Theatres Griddlers on Nov 6, 17 7:04 AM
I agree but it is a shame because I enjoyed the music

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 17 11:18 AM
I have tried everything with the basketball lights in Oliver's room but even after checking out the walkthrough I can't figure out what to do
STUCK so I just quit

posted in Nonograms: Malcolm and the Magnificent Pie on Oct 18, 17 6:57 AM
I agree with Daxadillon, although this is not "the worst" I have played, I did find it "clunky" and it take some getting used to the rules but I tired of the space between 2 of the same color and possibly no space between different colors
Not my cup of tea but others should give it a try

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 11, 17 6:46 AM
Maybe I am just tired but, I didn't always understand the goal at each level and often felt I was "stumbling around and suddenly it was "object complete" .
Other than that it was different

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 8:33 AM
Yes, fun and whimsical with a variety of games and challenges. A good break from some of the recent "dark side" games

posted in Danse Macabre: Curse of the Banshee Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 17 12:34 PM
Not sure if this is a technical issue but the background is very dark and hard to find anything. I am using windows 10 envy notebook

posted in Bloom! A Bouquet for Everyone on Jul 17, 17 5:27 AM
Will not open in full screen no matter which "mode I choose

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 17 6:07 AM
Have windows 10 not sure if it running slow but seems to freeze up then keeps going for a while then freezes again.
Won't buy for that reason. Shame, seems like a good game as part of a series I have enjoyed

only played demo seems a bit "old school" and reminiscent of "Indiana Jones"
Not sure its a buy for me but definitely worth checking out the demo

posted in Griddlers: Tropical Delight on May 17, 17 6:17 AM
Too difficult to distinguish colors and nu mbers

posted in Embrace of Ocean: Story of Hope on May 9, 17 6:40 AM
Sorry..old, clunky, HO's small and impossible to find, Hint button swirls around so much your not sure what it is pointing at. I did try to like it but finally gave up

posted in Double Clue: Solitaire Stories on May 3, 17 9:55 AM
Being able to switch between modes makes this game different. Was not sure of directions at first but quickly get the hang of it. Just fun and relaxing

posted in Ominous Tales: The Forsaken Isle on Apr 11, 17 6:49 AM
Only played the demo.
My main complaint would be that the explanation of some of the challenges is not quite clear.
Others are an appropriate challenge and nicely different.
It is worth a try,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator