Posts created by sushigrl63

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Oct 3, 11 11:20 AM
before i was really mad until i found the secret..go read my post about how to beat wedding dash 4..i have played it twice now because once i found out the secret it is now a blast to play! i was very happy i finally beat it!

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Oct 3, 11 11:12 AM
hey all i have some great tips to beat wedding dash 4..first, wait to seat people until the bride and groom have sat and ate..may take a few seconds and in line they will get ill but near the end u will beat it..next seat people the way they want and fill all tables..collect the gifts..then chain the appetizer first, main meal and dessert..wait til all people finish their dessert and make sure any one wants photos do that before u place anyone on dance floor..the reason u do all this is chaining bonuses..i could not get past level 5-2 until i went to you tube and watched how to do this..i was able not only to beat it but i got expert scores! you tube was great! i couldn't believe i was actually beating it with expert scores..for all of u who need to know, on level 5-8 i think, one of the levels u cannot find one set of flip flops..here is how u find it...one is by quinn, one by the cook and the other u have to click on the bushes by the photographer..its hidden there..if u need to see, go to youtube.com..type i wedding dash 4 level 5-1..it will lead u to beat these levels! i hope this helps all of u a great deal! tis is where i came when i was stuck and found out about you tube!

posted in Diner Dash Flo on the Go on Sep 18, 11 5:24 PM
hello all! i finally beat the game! took me forever! on 46 the key is color matching chaining and collect the tickets before u clear the tables. keep cell phone addicts, joggers, family and lovebirds together..chain chain chain, color, color color! clear tables after customers pay and is gone..also use that podium all the time when customers are eating to keep people from leaving..level 50 is very hard because of color matching, i went very slow and sat only a couple people at a time and kept going back to the podium and using my telephone to..keep one table open and not seat anyone in case u get stuck on a color code..level 47,48 and 49 were not that difficult, just chain and color and podium. hope this helps all! good luck! i didn't care if i made expert, just that i completed the goal!

posted in Cooking Dash on Sep 14, 11 11:45 AM
i actually have completed this game and was able to get expert on some levels..the key is the colors..seat the customers, or try, the same color..some u can't of course and make up the drinks, sandwiches and ice cream before u start the level and keep those filled..seat the people asap..keep radio going..get the customers served asap..it is do able..also another key..play the level several times and get the customers orders kinda memorized..that really helps alot! also, chain, chain, chain!..also seat the cell phone addicts, and the woman asap..they are the hardest ones..they re very impatient! good luck!

posted in Diner Dash 2 Restaurant Rescue on Jul 25, 11 2:45 PM
I have been trying to get this level forever! I have tried to seat people fast and color codes and chain and called the telephone for help and the furtherest i can get is 10000..there is no way i can get to 12000..please help!!

posted in Diner Dash on Jul 24, 11 9:02 AM
i cannot get past this level either and i have chained and watched colors and serving the crab sticks and it still won't go to 8000..driving me crazy! i wish we could collect 4 orders at one time but it only allows u to take 2 at a time because i tried it..i am about to give up! i get to a certain level on the diner dash and cooking dash and wedding dash games and cannot get past them..ugggg!!!grrrrr!!!!

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 26, 10 2:51 PM
I AGREE TO! I MEAN, I HAD FUN WITH THE FIRST 4 LEVELS AND ITS GOOD THAT THINGS CAN BE A LIL DIFFERENT BUT LEVEL 5 IS IMPOSSIBLE! I MADE LEVEL 5.1 WHICH TOOK ME FOREVER..LEVEL 5.2 IS JUST PLAIN IMPOSSIBLE! THEY SET THE GOAL WAY TO HIGH FOR THAT LEVEL AND ITS HARD TO DO! I HAVE GOTTEN SOOOO CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR! I AM REALLY STARTING TO GET AGGREVATED WITH BEING JUST STALLED AT THIS LEVEL! IF U START A GAME OVER U HAVE THE SAME RESULTS! I GUESS I WILL QUIT PLAYING UNLESS THEY CAN AT LEAST CHANGE THOSE GOALS SETTINGS! THOSE ARE JUST RIDICULAS!! PLEASE CHANGE WEDDING DASH 4 WHERE IT CAN BE FUN AND A LITTLE CHALLANGING BUT NOT SO IMPOSSIBLE THAT PEOPLE PULL THEIR HAIR OUT, CUSS AND JUST GET PLAIN OLE PISSED! I AM ABOUT READY TO TOSS IT IN THE GARBAGE!! AHHHHHH!!!!

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 26, 10 2:06 PM
i have played this level upteen gazillion times and i cannot beat it! its like the goal is set 2 high..the closest i got was 15970..i have tried so many things!! how do u beat this level!!! ahhhhh!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator