Posts created by TMGamer99

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 30, 18 6:57 AM
Excellent, it's a bit cold here. Bring on the flames.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 18 10:44 PM
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted in Party Down on Apr 29, 18 5:42 AM
From Sunken Secrets:
Getting up in the middle of the night to give the blooming diver some more magic.
And the emergence, from literally nowhere, of a pet dragon in the comments. That forum was/is full of such a creative people.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 18 5:37 AM
I'm here and I bring goodbye gifts of rare plants for all.
There don't seem to be any left now

Well, it is actually appears to be happening then?
This is really sad.

michsheps, if you'd like to PM me your TT code, I'll add it.

Thank you to everyone that has helped me and kept me incredibly entertained whilst we were waiting for the updates that never came. The mods were quite lenient with us, given the number of threads our stories of dragons and suspect plants tended to take over.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 18 12:48 AM
piper1A wrote:Like checking forum as can help sort out the small problems,.......but don't "do" any social media. so if I decide to go for a new game wouldn't be able to get advice....so probably won't bother to start any new ones. I think a lot of people in the same boat. Poor decision all round,

Yes.
I play Time Management games and sometimes I can't work out how to get the gold time on a level, so I'll check the forum and someone else will have had the same problem and the odds are there's a solution. There's not a chance that I'm going to contact customer support over something like this.
So, I'll get annoyed and stop playing these games.
All becuase they don't want to update their hardware and software.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 9:24 PM
Another vote to keep the forums and PMs.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 19, 18 11:12 AM
I've decided I'm going to delete my TT game at the end of the month.
What's the point in playing it, if we can't talk about it???
Bonkers.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 18, 18 1:07 AM
No, I'm afraid not.
But, at some point, one of the automated players will stop by and buy them.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 16, 18 11:36 PM
What a bizarre and really bad decision!

These FTP games depend on people being able to communicate.

I suppose all they really care about now are the gambling games, and there's no need for people to discuss those.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 15, 18 3:39 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I always found it to be real time in SS.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 12, 18 9:41 AM
You need to use your Alchemist's Bench.
Click the ">" arrow to move to the second page of options and use the one with a picture of an amber bit.
That will convert your cursed amber into amber bits. Each one takes an hour, without using help.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 12, 18 5:37 AM
pvdzee wrote:I am playing om my ipad. Still level 125. When are there new levels comming? I am not amused?

There will be no new levels. Development on this game has ceased.
The second post in this forum has the announcement.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 10, 18 10:00 AM
tmander67 wrote:When is there going to be another update!! Last one was 6 months ago. Can't do any more, getting board and thinking of un-installing game.

There will be no more updates for Sunken Secrets.

If you read the second post in the forum, you'll see there was an announcement in December.
They are currently working on a new(ish) game called Tidal Town.
But, Sunken Secrets is finished.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 7, 18 10:37 AM
Those events have been turned off and would probably need an update to turn back on again. So, I think they've gone for good.
I agree that it would probably be a simple change to turn on weekend events and would please a lot of players, but I can't see it happening.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 7, 18 8:40 AM
It's possible that linking the TT game with a Facebook account will save your progress. That's how SS did it for the mobile versions.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 4, 18 7:32 AM
Welcome to the forum.

There is a way, but it may depend on you having made a note of your User ID from the game you want to continue.

What you need to do is contact support here:
https://sunkensecrets.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002370008

Generally, they need the old User ID and the new User ID. They will then be able to copy the data from one to the other.

If you don't have the old ID, then you can try just giving them the info you do have, Island Name and level. They may or may not be able to do it.

Hope that helps.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 1, 18 2:27 AM
40!!

If they'd given us new ways to get gems, then it might be OK. I'm glad I spent a lot of mine when I did then.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 31, 18 7:10 AM
On the left side of the Magic Archipelago, the top island is yours.
So, there are only 4 trade routes.
The trade routes available are:
Panda Island
Unicorn Island
Giant Island
Toy Island

The fresco for Toy Island is above the Newlyweds' Nest and to the right of the Librarian's Book Nook. (Where the tentacle was).

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 31, 18 12:07 AM
Yes, you're right, they have put the cost of the slots up. And I thought they were too expensive before! I'm sure they used to be 14, 21 and 28. Now they're 16, 28 and I don't know how much for the last one. Not impressed.

It looks like the flying carpet was the last task in this event thing.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 30, 18 1:52 AM
Thanks, I've just unlocked the Carousel one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator