Posts created by margit50

posted in Amanda's Magic Book on Mar 8, 18 2:09 AM
Puglette404
The same happened to me. I started in the windows mode, and then I changed my settings to full screen, and it worked fine then.

posted in The Chronicles of Jonah and the Whale on Feb 26, 18 4:10 PM
When I opened up the game I had a window pop up, saying I will have problems on windows 10 and it gave me the optioned of playing in windowed mode. I declined and then I just had a white screen.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 17 3:09 PM
I had the same problem. You don't have to start the whole game over, you can reset the bonus game.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 31, 16 10:02 AM
I am not sure if this is a tech issue. I am trying to get into the tribal tent. It tells me to push the "unlock" button. It will bring up the screen where I can buy what I still need, continues to say push unlock button. No matter what I click on, nothing and I have to control/alt/del out of the game.

I have this problem sometimes too. I log out and log back in and the BF GM comes back up. I have Windows 7 64 bit.

posted in Demon Archive: The Adventure of Derek on May 25, 15 4:29 AM
I am running windows 7, even on the biggest resolution it is a small window. I hope they fix it.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 4:03 AM
I liked the game. It does feel like an older game, and when you use the hint outside the HOS, it will say there is nothing to do and you have to go to different rooms and try the hint. I had no problems with playing.

I can't pick up the gem either, just now uninstalled and installed again. I did not see a crucible, and I clicked all around the fireplace to find the matches that Branzila mentioned, no luck.

posted in 9 Clues: The Ward on Sep 17, 14 4:11 AM
A little ways into the game you get a map. I am not sure if it can be used to jump. I am locked in the basement, and haven't got out yet. This will be a buy for me.

I really liked this game, it will be a definite buy, when I came to the 2nd HOS I noticed you can switch to M3 play.

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Jan 29, 14 5:54 AM
I also liked this game and it is on my to buy list. In the HOS you can switch to Mahjong. I played about 30 minutes of the demo and had no problems.

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 13 3:12 AM
I do not know why I demo the game, because I know I am buying it

I am using windows 7, I get access violation going to the work shop, access violation at 0x005A3AB7 read at 0x222BFF3B. Graphic's card updated, flash drive updated, game uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem, except read at changes.

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 14, 13 5:30 AM
you have a cigarette lighter on the right hand, left of the knife. I used it with the snake

posted in Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 13 3:54 AM
great game, a definite buy for me. bought and liked the first game too.

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 13 4:07 AM
I had demoed the game on another side. Had really liked it, and bought it in the sale today.

I loved this game. I will buy the CE. Love the frogs.

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 4, 13 4:53 AM
I thought it was a nice little game. It filled my wide screen automatically. As soon as you start it asks you to adjust brightness, and it can be changed during the game. Outside the game the hint button will tell you that there is nothing to be done right now. You have a task button and a journal. I will get this game.

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 2, 13 7:36 AM
I just now finished the game. I very much enjoyed it. I did not think it was too dark. I am not young anymore and have eye problems. I did not have too many problems finding the items. Sometimes I did have to use a hint. Some objects are blended in with the scene. I like to read everybodies reviews, but always demo a game myself.

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 2, 13 7:29 AM
It took me over 3 hours to finish the game, and I skipped several puzzles. I played in casual mode

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator