Posts created by angelbymoonlight

posted in Wanderland on Mar 27, 15 7:02 AM
Hi I need candles to activate a collection it states that they can be found in hos or defeating enemy's yet when I click find only gives me the option to battle an enemy.

Which hos are they in or am I not at a high enough level for them to appear in the hos yet?

Also need test tubes any hints on how to collect these faster without having to buy loads of rubies?

Thanks Naomi

posted in Wanderland on Mar 26, 15 4:55 AM
Hi I need candles to activate a collection it states that they can be found in hos or defeating enemy's yet when I click find only gives me the option to battle an enemy.

Which hos are they in or am I not at a high enough level for them to appear in the hos yet?

Also need test tubes any hints on how to collect these faster without having to buy loads of rubies?

Thanks Naomi

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 15 4:26 AM
Hi would love some friends newbie player,
ID is 446277

Thanks in advance

posted in Wanderland on Mar 19, 15 2:31 AM
I have down the manual update process and it says one update available click to install selected updates yet when i click there are no updates to install.

10 minutes later repeated the manual update process and now saying no updates available

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 10, 15 4:55 AM
Hi only started yesterday but would love some friends,
Feel free to add me my friend code is: 3555 3838

Look forward to receiving some friend requests.

Naomi

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator