Posts created by Stina_E

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 17 2:24 AM
I’ve decided, after much thought, to delete both my games and depart from the castle. I’ve been playing for several years, and it just isn’t fun anymore. Thank you all for your kind support and generous gifts. It’s been a good experience being part of this lively community. Best wishes to you all!

Stina_E

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 17 7:02 AM
That’s a lot for my level 28 game! Any suggestions? I already used quite a few diamonds on the crafting challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 17 1:45 PM
Thank you both! Life has just become more focused on real world tasks and trips, so no time for the Castle until I meet some goals and deadlines. Have fun in my absence!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 17 8:21 AM
I'm about to start a long break, and want to alert my friends. Hard to say how long this will be, but there are just too many other demands on my time right now. If you don't want to keep me on your friends list, that's perfectly OK.

I play on iOS as Le Stelle, i1789022, and Mnemosyne, i2466004. Thank you, friends!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 17 2:08 PM
Just recently finished all mine, and it's nice to be able to avoid the dice table until a DQ or future character quest (someday!) sends me there. My last was the knight, since I did Anabel and then worked backward from the dragon.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 17 4:26 PM
Elsa/Suzie, no! Mnemosyne is supposed to help my memory, so I don't keep hopefully tapping empty spaces and foliage.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 17 2:01 PM
Love_rnr, pm me with your ID if you don't want it on the forum, and I'd be happy to trade iPhone gifts with you.

Mnemosyne, level18

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 17 1:56 PM
Elsaemerald/Suziesapphire, since we're already friends in our maxed out games, I'll send you a request for our new selves. Love that astigmatism. Kept me from wearing contacts. I'm also playing without any pressure, no spending actual money or even diamonds, no need to see what happens next (another Chamberlain request...).

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 17 1:49 PM
It seems like forever since I've actually done quests. Maybe someday we'll get a substantial update. It's fun doing them again with greater experience, and now discovering a bit of strategy that had previously escaped me. Monster of the Dawn is yet ahead at level 18, but I'm pleased with Blessing Pendant right now.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 17 11:53 AM
I just started an iPhone game and am finding it pretty comfortable. At first, I zoomed in all the time and hated the night mode because no zooming. But my brain seems to have adjusted over the past day or so. It's actually sort of an advantage to see the whole scene at once. Sort of like playing from several feet away. Small clues start to be easier to notice, and I'm getting even better at remembering the different places things will be. Don't give up and see my post on level 18 riches!

Le Stelle aka Mnemosyne

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 17 11:42 AM
So I finally got so bored with level 76 on iPad that I started a new game on my iPhone. After a day of eyestrain, I adjusted to teeny objects and am having fun reliving the whole process. What I didn't notice on my iPad journey was the Blessing Pendant request from Henry on level 18. That's possibly the most valuable crafted object available at this level, and it's fairly cheap to craft. So I'm crafting several and selling for 2240 gold until I build up a little treasure. Has anyone else done this?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 17 1:08 PM
It's possible I was omitting the terrace count, but I stopped doing terraces for a while during the event, and still seemed to get only 5-10 energy balls with egg collection. I know I'll never finish the Daily Quest achievements, so no big loss, I guess.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 17 7:09 AM
Interesting that a daily quota of 20 energy balls seems to be commonly known. During the event, since collecting the eggs for the achievement, I've noticed a quota of about 5-10 energy balls per day. Have others had these reduced numbers?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 17 6:35 PM
12earth45 wrote:Hmmmm...

Everyone has different needs.

I don't play puzzles very often, have opened all.

Sometimes I win all 5 prizes... I just quit after wrong guess.
And go on to next puzzle.

Always come away with something,

When I do win an egg, I usually gift it, as on L76.

Crystal ;P

Now if I could just put carrots in all the slots and every puzzle....

Totally agree!
That would be just peachy!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 17 7:50 AM
I've just decided to go for one item plus diamonds and then quit. Chances of getting the whole list are so remote that I'd rather settle early and actually win something.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 17 7:11 AM
Elsaemerald wrote:Congratulations, Rammygirl!

So glad to hear your news.
I've been giving nothing but wands and to help my friends jump that hurdle before the end of the CE.

Elsa

Elsaemerald, you've been a terrific help to me too, along with others. I finally got the achievement with the purchase of just a few wands when I couldn't stand the suspense any longer! -- Le Stelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 16 5:33 AM
The daily quests are hanging up. The search button becomes unresponsive. Any HOS done after this happens does not allow items to fall at completion. A forced restart of the game is necessary to produce the item drop and restore the DQ search.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 16 12:42 AM
I'm enjoying the sight as page after friend page of flirty Madames lift their masks in unison. Thank you, friends! -- Le Stelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 16 6:18 PM
Elsaemerald, you're a peach! Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 16 4:33 PM
I really don't know if I'll be able to achieve the gummy challenge. They are extremely rare in my game. Yesterday I had exactly one in inventory, so had to collect a few early arrivals from my gifting friends in order to have some to send out in exchanges. Today I have 5, so will send out more tomorrow and hope everyone responds and that they start to show up in HOS. Not feeling optimistic.

Le Stelle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator