Posts created by ManuelaAnna

posted in In Search of the Lost Temple on Oct 3, 11 1:24 PM
I am very disppointed with this game. Very boring and the items are very small. No buy for me.

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 2:11 PM
I love Paris and was really looking forward to play this game, but what for a disappointment. Terrible graphics, confusing story line and soooo boring. A big NO BUY for me.

posted in Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues on May 9, 11 8:18 AM
The items to find are mostly in the dark and really tiny. I deleted this boring game after ten minutes. Can't believe that I lasted such long...

posted in The Secret of Hildegards on May 3, 11 12:03 PM
How long is the game?

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 5:48 AM
Has anyone finished the game and can tell me, how long the game is?

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 11:59 AM
You are so right. The items are tiny, the scence are messy and dark. No buy for me.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 3:30 PM
How long is the game?

posted in Gardenscapes on Jan 29, 11 12:16 PM
Henry

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 8, 10 5:11 AM

The game is sooo boring and seems to be quite short as well. No exciting mini games and the story line is also not really good. A disappointment I would not even buy it on special offer and prefer to read the story.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 28, 10 2:23 PM
Played the demo and liked the game. Purchased it and now it doesn't start. Tried uninstalling/re-installing a few times, but it came up with an Error message = another game running, but task bar doesn't show it. I hope the problem will soon be solved.

posted in A Magnetic Adventure on Nov 10, 10 8:46 AM
Can anyone tell me, how long the game is? Thanks.

posted in Journey of Hope on Jun 28, 10 9:19 AM
I finished the game before the demo ran out and had still one minute play time left.
Do not bother to buy this game, it is boring, the puzzles within the game are sooo easy and the story just lame......

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 10 10:09 AM
The game looks quite short, when I compare the first three parts with it. Am I wrong?

posted in Dream Day First Home on Jul 16, 09 8:45 AM
Any idea, when is comes to BIg Fish Games???????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator