Posts created by gailgo

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 9:41 AM
http://finishyourgames.boardhost.com/index.php

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 9:38 AM
yes, it sure does slewy

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 7:42 AM
Hespera wrote:I think if you look around, you'll find that all the other portals have closed their forums. Different reasons for different portals - some have gone Facebook or IOS apps, some cut way back on staffing and didn't want to support forums, but whatever the case, this was pretty much the last portal forum in town.

There are plenty of private forums, like the one that was started when BFG shut down the mainline forums a few years back (Pond Friends) and some others that were started by former BFG forum members quite a few years ago. Some require an invitation to join. Some require a referral from a member (that's just to assure you're not a troublemaker, etc.).

Use a popular search engine to look for gaming forums.

I belong to a new site that wants to expand its gaming community, so if anyone is interested check us out .. a lot of old BFG members are there.. http://castawayisland.freeforums.net/

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 7:39 AM
Hespera wrote:
MaryCricket wrote:I have a fantastic Idea, How about this

Club members have benefits, maybe they can make the forum part of the benefits
only the Club members are allowed to post
MaryCricket

And why should that be when non-club members pay even more for games? What an unkind idea.

(edited for spelling)

yes I agree

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 7:28 AM
Very few comment in the Forums anyway...slowly declining since Chit Chat closed ...ah but what surprises will be next I wonder

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 10, 16 4:40 AM
oasis53 wrote:I was unable to play this game because my Norton said it had a virus.. anyone else??

Same here...

posted in Sweetest Thing 2: Patissérie on Nov 17, 15 8:44 AM
dazy59 wrote:In view of recent events, don't you (BFG) think that the main page description, the first sentence is extremely insensitive?

The French bakery island is under attack...

I know the developers write their own game blurbs, but surely Big Fish, someone might have noticed that.

Too soon...

(The premise of the game is fine, ants swarming the bakery, it's that sentence. Even with "...by an army of ants..." the first part is too close to home. Think of how it must read to your French customers.)

Ridiculous

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land on Nov 2, 15 10:48 AM
There's seems to be a flitch, I can't make the ingot change, I pour on the liquid and it doesn't change

Game freezes

posted in The Emptiness on Jun 17, 15 2:02 AM
Thank you, just wanted I needed

posted in Contract with the Devil on Jun 3, 15 4:49 AM
Just what I was looking for, thanks ganonsbane

posted in I Know a Tale on May 21, 15 1:10 AM
No problem here

posted in I Know a Tale on May 21, 15 1:08 AM
Thanks mate, but how do I get outside? where's the key to the door?

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 4:31 AM
ok, maybe I'm just not use to playing the harder HOPS anymore but I'm stuck in the opening scene... can't find the key to get out or to open the briefcase or get the magnet or well anything ... help!

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Crimson Thief on May 12, 15 11:53 AM
I try to download game but when I click on 'Try this game' I'm taken to millennium Secrets game page

posted in Runaway Geisha on Feb 25, 15 3:30 AM
Isn't that just typical...removed the link to the walkthrough

Thanks for coming back and leaving that info Valdy

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 12:15 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 12:08 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 12:07 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Les Miserables: Cosette's Fate on Dec 15, 14 2:41 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator