Posts created by minesita

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 30, 18 9:42 AM
Well, I bought "Emerald City Confidential" in 2010. It's not more in the main page, and I could download it from my purchase history!

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 1:28 PM
Bye BF !!!

Thank you again Moderators, CS, reviewers, and all people who helped me, had fun, and talked about games. Hope I see some of you in another place ,
Minesita

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 18 9:55 AM
I guess everybody knows now that Bisci and Biscuitmama are the same person.

See you in Pond Friends !

tammytheo wrote:mcquigan, is this an open invitation? I mean, is it for all of us?

Yeas, is for all of you. You can join us, it's a very nice place to go!

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 3:32 PM
dramajunkie wrote:@ Calsmom2001' thanks for saying out loud what I have been thinking. Class action suit if I lose my games. I'm right there with you.

Hi ,

If they file for bankruptcy not luck with suits (MHO)!

Best wishes,
M

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 3 on Apr 18, 18 2:43 PM
I said this yesterday and I repeat today.

Thanks to the Moderators and CS!

Good luck guys !

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 12:57 PM
Thank you bfgMurrumbidgee !!!,
M.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 11:30 AM
Are we keeping our old posts? I have a lot of them with puzzle and games explanation!
I'll be terrified if I'm loosing them.

And yes, I agree that BFG will be ending, unless some drastic changes.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 10:52 AM
For what I read, BFG already decided to close the Forum.

I spent 8 nice years here, but I guess is time to move on...

Thanks to the Moderators, they did their best to keep things smooth here, and CS.

Good bye my dear fishies !!!

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 10:21 AM
That is also my question ! Thank you to express very clear this concern

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 9:38 AM
FishyFemale wrote:The most important aspect for me is to be able to report technical issues that I'm having with a game. How are we to inform BF if we're experiencing problems? We won't be able to report our operating system and the trouble we are having, so how is the game supposed to get fixed if they take that away from us???? We AND Big Fish need the forums for access to technical information that gamers report so that games can be fixed quickly and more sales would be generated for them and the developers. I can't see how eliminating the forums will increase sales. And the removal of private messaging makes no sense to me at all. What is THAT all about anyway?????

That is my main concern! How are we reporting the technical problems?

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 18 9:31 PM
nextgengranny wrote:Based on the demo, this game appears to be typical of every other Five-BN game I've played, & I've played a lot of them. For those who like the consistency, that will be a selling point; it would have been for me, as well, as recently as a couple of games ago, but at this point, I've just plain gotten bored w/ it. Also, as w/ other of their more recent offerings, the quality of various aspects, such as the collectibles, has declined (it's not very challenging trying to spot a statuette, origami crane, or outsized fly when they're just sitting there right out in the open). If I were rating this for the sales page, I'd give it three stars. Not a buy for me, as I have enough average games already.

You are right nextgengranny , all of this Dev's games are so similar.

But I'm one who like it, the story, the very easy puzzles, and not so many HOS. I played the complete game with bonus, and I was delighted. And in my case, I never bought a CE based in collectibles, I don't care about them, and most of the cases I forgot the morphings.

And lately, I didn't play any average game, so today this was a fresh breeze in a hot day.

Have a Blessed Easter, same to all BF's members who celebrate it !

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 18 1:10 PM
Based on the Beta,

I didn't have time to play the demo yet, and I think I'll wait for another good sale. (Only I'm having one credit).

I liked a lot the game, and I'm going to buy it! Also I'm expecting soon the last "Beyond"!

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 18 11:24 AM
Again, you didn't ask me, use the red X!!! This will delete your post!

Have a blessed Easter !!

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 18 11:01 AM
Exactly peeshee_1951!!! The answer is not.

Woolster,

You can use your game's credits to buy SE or CE at normal price.

Today's discount is with the code GAMECLUB, and then is $3.49 or $6.99, you don't use any credits or membership fee.

If the sale was "buy one get the other free", yes, there you can use credits.

Hope this clarify your question,
M.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 3:37 PM
pennmom36 wrote:For Sale:

Owner is looking to become a Fish Tycoon, and is very motivated, price negotiable.
He doesn't take up a lot of space, doesn't shed, and is completely housebroken, loves to play games.

*FELIX*

Good joke !!!

posted in Haunted Legends: Monstrous Alchemy Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 18 12:28 PM
Miss Abby , you didn't misspell my name!

And I hope some Moderator take note of the "More Adventure Games's petition".

I like the idea to be a separate game's genre and with a price attractive for Developers to offer in BFG.

posted in Immortal Love: Black Lotus Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 18 11:40 AM
Bartsister wrote:
kiddopal wrote:I just want to add my voice to the request for pure Adventure games. They are the best and most challenging games. I am not disparaging the usual fare SE games. I own many of them, actually far too many. But the best games are the large file adventure games and just recently I decided to slow down on new purchases because there is nothing new being offered. I have been replaying my Adventure games and I too would love it if BFG would offer them. Maybe they could have a special price category for Adventure games. I would pay more or not expect any half price deal on large file games.

That would be a nice idea - if there could be a separate section of the store for the large file adventures with their own price points so it would be more inviting to developers to list their games here.

Oh and I know you want to purchase here but ... did you know the 13th Carol Reed adventure was just released in January this year? The Birdwatcher. You can find it.

Excellent idea !!! Thank you!

I wish some Moderator come here to help us with better advice.

posted in Immortal Love: Black Lotus Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 5:25 PM
Thank you Bartsister !

You can PM about that particular game, and I got the idea about Adventure game's Devs and BFG.

I want with my message to let them to know that there are members who want another game's genre, and not be in need to go to other websites for them.

If we don't ask for something never is going to happens. With my humble post perhaps BF will take note of it (my wish)!

posted in Immortal Love: Black Lotus Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 3:14 PM
I hope the Mods will not remove this post!

I don't know where or to whom ask for more Adventure games.

BFG removed a lot of them, A. Christie, some of S. Holmes, and still not Syberia III.

If the owners don't care about its members, at least will loose one (me), because I don't care more for game series which are totally the same!

I can name a lot of game's titles I'm sure people will be interested to have as another genre or choice to explore.

I'm not sure if my post is clear, hopefully another fishies will second this petition, and with a proper English will help me to convey the message.

ETA- I edited to reassure the other members who like HOPAs, I didn't mean to be disrespectful to them, only I'm asking for more game's diversity

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator