Posts created by notdeadyet

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 14, 16 9:05 AM
This is a frustrating but still somewhat satisfying game. It allows for my arthritis and I can finish it. However early on you must determine when to add an employee,what bonus to pick and in what direction to go.Some levels take 5 or 6 tries,others only two or three. Some can be passed the first time.The graphics are good.The story is fair.
The difficulty level reminds me of Enchanted Cavern,the original game..Ihave e that game and have finished it twice.However some levels are still very difficult to pass after practice.It is still on my computer however.

posted in The Trials of Olympus on Sep 15, 16 4:32 PM
Is there a trick?

posted in The Chronicles of Noah's Ark on Apr 13, 16 10:02 AM
The graphics and message are eye catching. The dialogue needs to be a more lively,however,as if someone is speaking and not just reading the words.This is not a game for arcade game lovers but is a pretty,peaceful game.I turned the music off. It was very annoying.My eye sight isn't the best and larger graphics would be better
when you are building the scenery.

posted in Aztec Venture on Aug 31, 15 11:36 AM
I see that all of the reviews are negative on this game and it is far from perfect. However I like it and am on the second time of playing it. The graphics are poor and the end is rather silly. However it is an arcade that people on all levels can play even if it isn't mentally challenging.I have arthritis in my hands and can't play most arcade or timed games.This game has 5 different levels of play,including untimed. Oddly enough I do very well when the stress of time is removed.
It also has satisfying sounds and effects when you are successful.This is a game to play at night when you are looking for a soothing game when you are tired.I would like to see a second version of this game but with better graphics and a better ending. Keep the 5 levels of play though.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Aug 26, 15 12:06 PM
I did it ,not by changing tactics but my mouse. Because of the arthritis in my hands I can only use a track ball mouse.All of my trackball mice are about 10 years old but I found a newer version in a drawer. I got all the crabs!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Aug 25, 15 10:28 AM
I a m in relaxed and those crabs get me every time.

posted in Enchanted Cavern on Aug 13, 15 5:53 PM
I have arthritis in my hands but can generally do this kind of game well.However it took me 7 tries to get past a level in section 2.
Then it took me three tries to get past a level in section 3.Now I am stuck again in section 3.Why is there no walkthrough or casual or relaxed mode?.Time runs out when I have one tile left.You should be allowed a few skips on levels.
You may a why why I bother? I don't give up easily.The premise of the game is simple or so I thought.I should be able to do it.
The graphics are pretty and interesting. The background music is unobtrusive.

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on May 1, 15 12:46 PM
Got it.

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 29, 15 8:37 AM
Stuck on level 98. There is no way to get the butter flies to move to a column that will allow them to drop.I have tried arrows sideways,up and down ,butter flies and matches.Please help?

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 29, 15 8:27 AM
I can't seemto move the butter flies to a column that will allow them to go down.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 7: Our Home on Apr 28, 15 8:21 AM
A good game. The graphics are good.I like the feature of changing colors.You don't need hints actually. all you do is change colors and then go back.I also like Penguins.

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Apr 27, 15 9:19 PM
I like building games and match 3.The skin graphics are awful on this game but the rest of the graphics are ok.I couldn't get some of the benches
to go in the right direction but I'll mention that in the tech section.The game is ok but doesn't have any wow factor.I'd give it 6 out of 10.

posted in Puppy Sanctuary on Feb 2, 15 8:36 AM
This game is probably meant for children but I like it.(I am 67.) The graphics are good. Who can resist puppies? The music is a bit repetitive but I turned it down. There isn't a lot of strategy but The game is relaxing.Building the sanctuary is pleasant as well.There is a relaxed mode for people with arthritis in their hands.

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Jan 7, 15 1:31 PM
I enjoy this game and have purchased all versions of it.However there isn't enough variety of tanks in any of them.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Dec 30, 14 9:36 AM
That previous reply didn't apply to level 55 which requires that you rescue 15 people. I finally got it on the 4th try. It's a matter of timing.Click on the available fuel and concentrate on the runway. When there are 7 people and night comes,evacuate them. Then work your way down to free one more fuel and open the police station. When there are 7 people and it is night,evacuate them. Then make your way to the last fuel ,let the people accumulate and wait for night to evacuate them.Don't have more than one fuel available at a time as the game seems to take it all.

Help with moving the last three ingredients by the table to mix them I know which ingredients I want but get those ingredients on the same page as the others so I can choose them.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Dec 28, 14 5:00 PM
I've liked all of the Rescue Team games. This is good as well.It appears to be deceptively simple but there is some strategy to it.The graphics are good. You can play this game even if you have arthritis in your hands.The music is pleasant
and not intrusive.
If there is a game 5,it might be nice to follow up on the story started in 3,the female boss and the honest policeman introduced at the end.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 14 3:51 PM
I am supposed to make a torch of the cane using the furnace.I don't see any thing that looks like a furnace in the maintenance room.

I enjoyed this game although I find the mad scientist plot a bit boring.The graphics are good . I had no problem with the game crashing. I have mac os 10.8. The music is pleasantly unobtrusive.I found the ending in the bonus a bit
hokey.

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 4 on Oct 13, 14 11:41 AM
An entertaining game.
While the scoring is a bit annoying I still like this game. I have arthritis in my hands . As long as a game allows me to finish,It's ok. There is a good variety of mini games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator