Posts created by bestmommat

posted in Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare Collector's Edition on May 25, 17 3:45 PM

and they're gone!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare Collector's Edition on May 25, 17 2:02 PM
[Removed by Moderator]
1st come gets credits

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 17 5:40 PM
How does one get these achievements??

posted in Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 16 6:30 AM
a friend of mine sent me this...I haven't tried it as I'm still using xp

Hope this helps as it did for her!

The following steps have also been tested to resolve the problem:

Right-click on the game icon from the desktop ( or game icon in game file location on computer) and choose 'Properties'.

Select the 'Compatibility' tab.
Check 'Run this program in compatibility mode for: 'Windows XP (Service Pack 3)'. Please also try this by choosing the 'Windows 7' option if Windows XP does not work.
Importantly, make sure you check the box "run this as an administrator"
Click 'Apply' and then OK.
Start a game. You should now be able to play this game.

posted in Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 16 6:18 AM
a friend of mine sent me this...I haven't tried it as I'm still using xp

Hope this helps as it did for her!

The following steps have also been tested to resolve the problem:

Right-click on the game icon from the desktop ( or game icon in game file location on computer) and choose 'Properties'.

Select the 'Compatibility' tab.
Check 'Run this program in compatibility mode for: 'Windows XP (Service Pack 3)'. Please also try this by choosing the 'Windows 7' option if Windows XP does not work.
Importantly, make sure you check the box "run this as an administrator"
Click 'Apply' and then OK.
Start a game. You should now be able to play this game.

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 18, 16 1:58 PM
To achieve the Interrogator Achievement

you have to talk with each character found quite a lot, after doing some actions etc. because sometimes they give you additional information you haven't seen before. Such additional dialogs are especiall in situations when playing as Loren and then Nathaniel you speak with the prisoner (spoiler) and treasurer.

They very often respond to what has changed after your actions (either you did something, found something, broke something etc.)

To be more specific you need to have 8 or more of those 'marked as special' dialogues triggered. There a quite some of them some are below:

One is between Loreen and Jester after he gives us the task of returning him his cap, if you come back to him without a cap a dialogue will run about a ritual.

Another one is between Loreen and Jester after prince dissapearing behind a wall (niche with sink) he explains where Nathaniel has been moved

Another one is between.... Loren and Jester after opening the door, Loreen can talk to him again asking if hes sure he doesn't want to come along with us. He will explain in more depth why

There are a couple of dialogues with Jester and Nathaniel, after releasing from the Cell before we give him his cap back and one after giving the cap back.

Another is in Magicians Wagon between Magician and Nathaniel at the end of the game, we can learn more about the relationship between Roxana and Diego the Knife Thrower.

You can ask more from the Mage about the ritual and what are we supposed to do now

Bob has at least 3 additional dialogues that can be triggered at particular moments if we talk with him after doing something

After gaining trust of Diego we cant talk to him both as Nathaniel and Loreen to get more details about Roxanna and the castle

This achievement which will only happen at the end of the game when you talk to the guy that helps you out there so if you got enough information you will earn this achievement and you will also know when you are almost done.

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 18, 16 1:49 PM
To achieve the Chronos Achievement

click/tap the hourglass on the desk in the throne room before you smash it to get the golden sand This will turn the hourglass over and "turn back time" which is the requirement for the achievement.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 15 4:42 AM
why has this "glsastri" person not been blocked by admin for all the spam he has posted???

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 2:30 AM
OH OH!!

Access error in first 3 minutes! Booted me right out of the game!

Windows XP

posted in The Inner World on Aug 24, 15 2:20 PM
It's Bonus Punch Monday!!!!

I have sound BUT it is soooo garbled it is almost unbearable!!!

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 15 3:45 PM
Have played page 6 over 15 times ... have 42 seconds and 100 % but STILL no Gold Star

HELP!

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 15 9:59 AM
I purposely did the wrong thing several times (I was just in that kind of a mood) and nothing drastic happened ... just makes you choose again differently

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Dynasty on Jul 21, 15 8:57 PM
it is on the lid of the sugar bowl behind the teapot but is very very faint!

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 15 8:04 PM
I am also having this issue youreyes13! Hopefully we'll get some help soon!

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 15 7:37 AM
two lightening bolts side by side work perfectly!

posted in Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 15 11:54 AM
Yup! Right there with both of you...lost 2 free game coupons as well as there is diddly-squat being offered lately...

Me thinks I will soon be leaving BF ...

posted in Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 14 3:55 AM
New Brunswick Canada still WORKING!! a million thanks!

posted in The Cursed Island: Mask of Baragus on Nov 11, 14 11:02 AM
I'm not there yet pasthymes1 but will keep an eye out and help if I can!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator