Posts created by emiller01

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage on Mar 9, 12 8:33 AM
tj1147 wrote:I also checked purchase history because I thought I might have bought the CE. For some reason, I checked both with and without the "The" in the title and found I had bought the game.

I am not sure because this hasn't been an issue for me in the past (it seems as though I've read about this in the forums previously), but I think if we've bought the CE and click "buy" on the SE, we get a message reminding us we have already bought the CE version.

If I have purchased the same exact game before (a SE) then I will get an alert from BigFish questioning whether I really want to go through with the purchase. I have purchased a couple of SEs recently not realizing I already had the CEs. The alert doesn't show up because the CE is not the same as the SE, I believe. My bad for not checking. I do wish there was an alert available for this type of situation. Oh well, another wasted credit. I have never attempted purchasing a CE after having already purchased it, so I have no idea if an alert shows up then.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 12, 11 7:56 AM
I have Windows 7 and this game runs fine, although the loading screens seem to run a bit slow.
In the game description, it says the System Requirements are OS: Windows XP/Vista. It looks like Windows 7 should be added to it.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Mar 19, 11 2:33 PM
What an enjoyable free trial, the game is relaxing yet intriguing, this one is a buy for me. I like the underwater theme and the dreamy aspect to the music. I like listening to the soundtrack when I'm not playing the game, too. I have small speakers hooked up to my laptop so I can hear everything just fine.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jan 17, 11 1:44 PM
I wholeheartedly agree, it's a fantastic game that can be difficult to stop playing. It has lots and lots of replay value!

Spoiler alert....

Have you checked under the bed? You may find something useful there.

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Jan 1, 11 3:18 PM
I think it's a great game, but a spell check and a grammar check should have been done before it was released. It would be nice if those errors could be fixed in the meantime. The game mentions a "forth" level when it should be spelled "fourth". The game calling the gumball machine the gym machine, when after reading the forums I learned that it was supposed to be the gum (ball) machine.

posted in Roads of Rome II on Dec 23, 10 10:57 AM
I love this strategy and time management game, it's a lot of fun! I'm so glad that there is a relaxed mode. I haven't tried the first Roads of Rome, however since Roads of Rome II has an untimed mode I plan on getting it.

posted in Bejeweled 2 Deluxe on Dec 23, 10 9:01 AM
I would love to see Bejeweled 3 on , also! I really hope it will be offered here.

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Dec 22, 10 2:38 PM
I really like this game for the beautiful scenes, lovely music and enjoyable gameplay (minus the timer) but the fact that it has no relaxed mode keeps me from buying it.

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 20, 10 3:32 PM
I had that problem with the cursor also, but I was able to finish the game.

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 20, 10 3:26 PM
I noticed something in the library, too, that looked a lot like Felix!

It took me a long time to find "cones" since I wasn't looking for pinecones!

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 17, 10 12:49 PM
Cherlyn2 wrote:Love this game so far.Just curious. Does R's voice sound like the guy that did Franklin in Drawn?

That's what I thought as well, since I am half way through Drawn The Painted Tower at the moment.

I am so thrilled that this game has been released, I love this game, I think it is fantastic! Like several others, I have been anxiously waiting for it to be released here. I tried the demo at the developer's site and I didn't want it to end, I was enjoying it so much that I was really tempted to buy it then and there.

I do not find the graphics cartoonish at all, I think that the graphics and hidden object scenes are beautiful and artistic, reminiscent of the art nouveau style. I think that it's one of the best games released this year! I was wondering if it was going to be released as a CE and am amazed that it can be purchased for $6.99, what a great value! It runs perfectly on my computer so far, I have played it for an hour.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 17, 10 8:21 AM
I'm passing on this one, for many of the reasons mentioned above this post. The "It's not gonna happen" got annoying very quickly. I won't be purchasing this one.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 16, 10 1:09 PM
angelfishsb wrote:Can someone tell me in simple terms how to go to the walkthrough without leaving a game. I have always gone all the way out and am most annoyed at doing that and would love to know an easier way.

Have the walkthrough page up on your computer. When the game is in progress and you wish to refer to the walkthrough, hold the ALT button and press Tab.

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 6, 10 9:47 AM
I can't get beyond level 6-15. It's replaying level 6-15 even after I complete the level as "expert".

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 5, 10 10:24 AM
I have Vista. On one of the levels, the music stopped halfway throughout the level. It picked up again on the next level. This happened on the third level near the end.

Also, with the upgrade of the assistant to the juicer machine, the assistant did not do anything. She just stood there. I clicked on her, nothing happened. I ended making up the juice and transporting it to the cooler many times over.

When a celebrity enters the store, I am unable to bring the lost child to his mother until the celebrity leaves.

I am about to start the 4th level.

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 4, 10 3:10 PM
I love this game, I think it's fantastic! The first hour flew by, and I "had" to get the game. It's a lot of fun! I've had no technical issues.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 14, 10 10:42 AM
I just finished this game, I loved it! What gorgeous graphics, it was an enjoyable game that kept me interested. Did anyone else see anything morph? I noticed something morph near the end of the game.

There was a lot of going back and forth to see what had to be done next, but I did not mind that because of the gorgeous scenery. The help button was useful in determining whether something more had to be done in particular area. I love those sparkles!

A suggestion: There was awkward phrasing in the part when one clicks on the unicorn to see what has to be done.

Fantastic game! I loved the first one, too.

What a fantastic game, I loved it! This is the 2nd CE I've gotten, and it was absolutely worth it to me. I have never read The Phantom of the Opera, and I am looking forward to reading it to learn more about the story. I haven't tried the bonus game yet. I hope there is a sequel. I did not find this too scary or The Phantom horrific, by the way, a little creepy at times, but I never felt like I had to play the game in the full light of day! The strategy guide and map were very helpful, and when I felt really stuck, I did resort to consulting a walkthrough a couple of times that I found by searching online. I had the page up before I started the game, and when I need to go online to see the walkthrough for the next step, I clicked on "alt", pressing it down, then "tab" at the same time, and there was the webpage, without having to exit the game. Just a helpful tip. I would love to see more games like this, what a beautiful and compelling game, the story really drew me in.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 10 9:51 AM
I loved this game, I am so glad that I got the CE since I really enjoyed playing the bonus game immensely. The graphics and animation were gorgeous, the music was enjoyable, it had a great storyline, and I liked the humor in it. The frog was a nice companion and I actually liked hearing his occasional croaks. This type of game is new to me so I relied on the hints system/strategy guide quite a bit. What a fabulous game, it was well worth the price to me, I'd love to play more games like this! Kudos to the developers of the game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator