Posts created by SisterE

posted in Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 16 3:31 PM
Hello, Hello, Fishies! I really enjoyed this game. There was never a dull moment! Big Fish Games you really did a fantastic job. My compliments to the developers!

Sister E-

Hey, Fishies, in the Bonus Game, how do you get the red knob to 15 degrees? I am having difficulty moving it.

Sis. E-

Hello, Fishies! I'm stuck! The last chapter "In the Secret Room", how can I remove the broken pipe piece (letter "I" in the strategy guide). I'm at a total loss. Help!

Sis. E-

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 15 5:40 PM
Hi, Salyandpepper, I am having the same problem. I can't go back in the Waterfall seen. Did you get an answer(s)?

Sister E-

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 7:29 PM
Hello, Fishies, I must say this game was most entertaining! A little on the difficult side, but quite fun!

Big Fish, I love this game!

Sister E-

Hello, Fishies, I am having a difficult time with this game. My cursor will not work.
When I would click on the object to place in my inventory, nothing happens.
There is no way I am going to finish this game. I have tried everything to turn this situation around. No success!

Would someone help, please.

Sister E--

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 15 5:44 PM
Well, I finished the game and bonus chapter. I am quite pleased. It was difficult, however; not impossible. The storyline was great. I must say this is one most challenging games I have played. Bravo, Big Fish Games.

Sister E-

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 15 4:21 AM
Persistent Cat, how do I get the palette to the unpainted lobster? Thank you!

Sister E-

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 15 8:37 PM
Hello! I am having the same problem concerning the chest for keys, I have the keys, but I do not see the chest.

Did you figure this out? Please let me know! Thank you!

Sister E

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 15 8:29 PM
Hello, Persistent Cat, the strategy guide said there was a chest and I cannot seem to find it. Could you help me with this?

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 15 6:37 PM
Hello, Fishies! Well, I must say I am having a bad time with this game. I love the story line, however; the technical issues are so frustrating. I solve one problem and here comes another.

How do you obtain the pinball? Where is the chest to get it from? Presently, I am in Peter's house. I cannot go any further. Help!!!

Sister E is out!!!

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 3:42 PM
Hello, Fishies! I am so impressed with this Game. Big Fish Games you really out did yourselves this time. Developers, you should win an award for this masterpiece.

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Two bonus features! All I can say is "Excellent, for a well put together game. Bravo!!!

Sister E-

Hello, Fishies! Big Fish Games really has put their foot in this one. I loved this--especially the Bonus games features. The Cats!

Big Fish Games you really made me smile!!! Happy Holidays to all!!!

Sister E--

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 14 12:11 AM
Well, Fishies, I am a bit disappointed in this game. It takes so long for it to go from one scene to the other. Main and Bonus Games both.

This is definitely a technical issue. I will be contacting them.

Sister E- signing out!!!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 14 7:44 PM
Hello, Fishies, this game is wonderful. I actually had great fun playing it. The storyline was amazing. I loved the time, effort, and genius put in it. So much creativity! Big Fish Games and the gifted developers, I salute you!!!

This is Sister E- signing out!!!

Hello, Fishies! My game is moving in "slow motion". The more I progress the slower it gets. Help!

This is Sister Estelle signing out.

Hello, Fishies! I love Werewolf sagas. I must admit you really have to focus and read the Strategy guide carefully. I had a tough time playing the game. I loved the surprise at the end of the Bonus game. Overall, Big Fish Games and developers
you did well!!!

P.S. By the way, Curse of the Werewolves was awesome!!!

This is Sister E- signing out.

Hello, Fishies, I am having the same problem. I am stuck. I cannot get the ladder to move. The Bonus game is giving me a fit. How did you get half the ladder to move?

Will someone help me!

Sis. E-

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on May 16, 14 7:24 PM
Hello, Fishies, what a wonderful game! Big Fish Games and developers, you put your foot in this!!! Bravo!!!

This is Sister E- signing out!

Hello, Fishies! I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game! Pirate epics are always intriguing.

Big Fish Games, well done. Developers, well done.

This is Sister E signing out!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator