Posts created by biloxibassmaster

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on Dec 5, 10 9:00 AM
Can't figure out how to play for stagecoach. Can only ride the train back and forth. Not sure if I've ever moved off the first level. Just keep on doing the same things over and over. Have played for mine, and got it. But just doing towns and tournaments now. Please help!

posted in Great Migrations on Oct 24, 10 12:33 PM
no offense, but this game SUCKED! cool concept, but the graphics were lame-o, the music yucky, wow, just didn't like this game at all. Bring back more Little Folk of Faery type games! thanks...

posted in Little Folk of Faery on Oct 23, 10 9:52 PM
agree with too many HOGs! More games like LFoF, Please!!!!!!

posted in Little Folk of Faery on Oct 23, 10 9:36 PM
Love love love this game!! Awesome graphics and cool music...soooo bummed it's over----what is a game similar to this? Not digging on the cartoony kinds of graphics, this was more sophisticated and intricate. What do you recommend? Wish there was a Little Folk of Faery PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 10, 10 3:33 PM
just downloading game, and want to get a strategy guide (used it for nostradamus) and the guides are really useful, and almost necessary. is there a guide coming out or available for purchase? love the games, my Dad and I have won a few so far--what about an outerspace adventure game? thanks and keep up the good work! BiloxiBassMasters

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator