Posts created by daphne777

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on Dec 21, 17 5:30 PM
Book 4 Bonus Level
I need one 'wood' right from the start but there are no trees or a path to where there are trees. Can anyone tell me the trick to get started on that Bonus Level? Driving me nuts.
I'm playing it in normal mode.
I have all the Adelantado series. Love these games. Have yet to make gold on any level of 4 Aztec Skulls. I keep playing these games till I do.

I cannot succeed in a level because it is impossible to play at that speed. It is so fast it is shaky in the animation as well.

I have tried 2 other of the games and had the same issue.

Does anyone else have this problem? Was there a fix?

posted in Mahjong: Wolf Stories on Nov 7, 15 2:40 PM
If you own the game reinstall the game

I use XP PRO.
Get a bit into the game and then it just freezes. The sound playing over and over. Had to do a hard shut down on the computer. Not happy doing that.
I really liked the game and wanted to make sure the first time it froze was an accidental issue but I reinstalled and it did it again.

Had a recent problem with another BF game so my computer is up to date.

I hope there is fix coming along for it.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 28, 15 10:33 AM
Copeland wrote:Help!! I believe I have started this level 15 times. I've tried different routes but so far I haven't found the right one. I run out of something every way I go, that I need to go any further. If you got through this level and remember how you did it, please help!!!

Change up Inventory bonus for added supplies.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 27, 15 9:03 PM
boekstart wrote:level 29 not enough wood even from the market.
You can't finish this level.

There is a glitch if you are playing in the easy mode. You can get by if you play in Multitask.

Glitch is in the patch works to come. LOL

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 27, 15 9:01 PM
boekstart wrote:level 29 not enough wood even from the market.
You can't finish this level.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 27, 15 8:57 PM
Turn off Custom Cursor. It slows things down so it looks like some old jerky dinosaur movie.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 27, 15 8:55 PM
amj0963 wrote:this would have been a game i would have bought except it is so laggy. the voices had quit before the screens had finished in the cut scenes in the beginning. it took me over 35 minutes just to complete 2 levels. i hope the dev's aren't counting 8 hours of game play because the game runs so slow lol.

i hope they will fix this issue.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 31, 14 10:21 AM
right side just under gate and over a bit right on rocks. brown

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 31, 14 10:15 AM
green - grass - left midway down

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 18, 14 6:04 PM
I tried the game first and liked it so I bought it. It played just fine as a trial.
But as an owner my monitor says "Out of Range". I tried changing the settings as suggested in your Help page but it was not the answer. Tried more settings and still cannot get it to work. I am bummed. Any answers?

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jan 19, 14 5:57 PM
Just use another name.

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jan 19, 14 5:55 PM
Try working another path.

posted in Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome on Mar 8, 12 3:16 PM

The standard edition is a worthless buy. The puzzles are difficult and the game is short.
I'll give it a one star rating for the sound only.

posted in Be a King: Golden Empire on Jan 31, 12 11:46 AM
Go to Options and uncheck Custom curser. See if helps.

posted in Be a King: Golden Empire on Jan 31, 12 10:22 AM
I build lumber and stone x2 each than stores and Mage towers and then houses but no matter what angle I take the devils destroy everything all the time. Has anyone gotten passed this god forsaken place. -)

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 11:55 PM
My exact problem. Any answers????

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 16, 11 1:26 PM
In the bonus game I cannot find the bracelet for Medusa. Or a screwdriver for the birdcage. Any hints?

The Guide does not supply information and cannot find online any walk through for that bonus game.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 15, 11 9:24 PM
hookedonHOG wrote:place your cursor at bottom of screen thats where the exit is

It's opposite the screen door. Behind you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator