Posts created by freebez

posted in Fire on Jan 20, 16 8:16 AM
I think I made it as far as the 4th scene during my hour long demo. OMG. This is simultaneously the most fun and most frustrating game I may ever have played!

It's a steep learning curve but the animation and sound effects are fun. The sense of achievement when you finally crack a scene is unparalleled (maybe I should get out more?).

I'm hoping there's a walkthrough out there because if I get this game I think I'm gonna need it! I got stuck on trying to find the 4th raspberry for the singing bushes(?!?).

posted in Fire on Jan 20, 16 8:10 AM
Hint: look to the stars at night and try to find a pattern to match them to ...

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 15 8:36 AM
They're the stars next to the main round button levels. Click on the yellow star next to a completed main level and press "start" or click again.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 15 8:35 AM
It's tricky because sometime they're in chests that you can get to towards the end of a level and I know I've missed these items in the past because I've got to the level goals before I've reached the chests!

The list upthread is very helpful.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 15 8:32 AM
Glad this was here. Tearing my hair out trying to find (in game) where I'd gone wrong! Removing the Chief's Hat did the trick.

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 1, 14 11:50 AM
I've just played this level on demo and had the same problem. I exited the game and came here to check because I was sure that I hadn't missed something.

Also on a Mac (Mavericks).

posted in Super Granny 5 on Oct 22, 12 12:19 PM
deebloom4 wrote:I'm stuck forever on Bathroom level 23 also. (Mac Version) Same problem as the 2 other posts about it. So I can not play anymore. RATS! or should I say KITTY!!! Anyone have ideas????

Same problem here, also on the Mac version.

The last kitty is behind the vibrating bee. I got the SuperGran power up and knocked the bee out, picked up the last cat so the exit flower appeared but the game crashed before I could exit.

It's a real shame because I've really enjoyed the game up to this point.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 12 2:08 PM
I'd played the trail version when this game first came out and had no problems with it. I've just bought the CE because of the discount.
I loaded the game and about 1/3 of the screen was black. I tried going into windowed mode but was told my resolution wasn't high enough.
Off to tech support I go!

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Feb 26, 12 6:36 AM
Sorry - total brainfart meant I posted this in the wrong forum!

Valdy wrote:
freebez wrote:Sorry to spoil the cleanliness of this forum but ...

I clicked on the "play" button to start my 1 hour trail and ....

Screen went blank, no response to keyboard or mouse input. I had to do a hard restart and haven't had the courage to try again.

Mac 2.3 Ghz processor running OS 10.7.2

Hi Freebez...

I see you mention a Mac computer? Did you download the PC version onto your Mac? I know there is a Mac version for the CE, but perhaps the SE for the Mac version is not out yet.

Edited to add: Yes, I think the Mac version for the SE is not out yet. Mudrock mentioned in his weekly thread of games that the Mac version is coming soon.

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Feb 24, 12 11:03 AM
Sorry to spoil the cleanliness of this forum but ...

I clicked on the "play" button to start my 1 hour trail and ....

Screen went blank, no response to keyboard or mouse input. I had to do a hard restart and haven't had the courage to try again.

Mac 2.3 Ghz processor running OS 10.7.2

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 11 12:48 PM
After playing this game for a couple of days following purchase it's suddenly crashing/freezing on start up. I've made no changes to my system.

I've followed the instructions on the help page regarding Flash/Shockwave updates and un/reinstalling but to no avail.

I've restarted my computer and again it still doesn't load.

It's very confusing and frustrating since the game worked very well for a couple of days and then just stopped loading.

System: Mac OSX Lion. 2Gb RAM

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Nov 12, 11 10:49 AM
I d/l the hour trial as it's just come out for mac and I gave up after 20 minutes. I got totally stuck and couldn't find the Hidden Object scene outside the closed gates to the rollercoaster even though the map said there was one.

I also really disliked what looked like the little sister (could it have been a doll?) hanging by her hands.

I also disliked the flash of white light moving from scene to scene - it hurt my eyes.

Over all, many thumbs down.

posted in The Tuttles: Madcap Misadventures on Nov 20, 10 5:42 AM
Help! I've tried and tried but I cannot get the final item in chapter 14.

On one route the platforms are too far apart (height-wise) to jump and the other route (under the springy webs) is also too high.

I've tried jumping off birds and the webs (and then a bird) but nothing works.

Does anyone have any tips?

TIA.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator