Posts created by tryingard

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on Jul 22, 12 9:11 PM
I had the very same problem and I just had to start again and when I got to that scene I picked up the cord and was able to move on.

posted in 4 Elements II on Jan 31, 12 10:34 PM
I was stuck in this level times. In the end there were four blocks in the top right hand corner and four blocks in the lower left hand corner.

I found that if I put the upside down L block in the top right hand corner, under that the normal L and under that the rectangle.

In the lower left hand corner put the small square and next to that the backwards L
then above that put the rectangle then the normal L.

The upside down L will either go next to the normal L or it can go next to the other Ls in the top right hand corner.

It sounds a bit confusing but it worked. Depending on which one you choose there will be four on either side or 5 on the left side and 4 on the right. Good luck.!!!!!!!!!

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on Oct 28, 11 4:23 AM
the statues are in the right position but nothing happens. When I click on a statue the screen freezes and won't let me do anything. I have to go to menu to get out of the screen and then back to play. What is the secret to getting past this point? I am stuck otherwise and can't complete the game. I managed the photo eventually but this is either a glitch or I am missing something. Can anyone help please!!!!!!

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 7, 11 11:29 PM
I guess I will be buying the sequel when it comes out lets hope we don't have to wait too long. I enjoyed the game and found myself running around in circles. The graphics were good and made me think laterally. Lets hope the sequel has an ending we will be happy with.

I guess I will be buying the sequel when it comes out lets hope we don't have to wait too long. I enjoyed the game and found myself running around in circles. The graphics were good and made me think laterally. Lets hope the sequel has an ending we will be happy with.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Jun 1, 11 9:52 PM
I am nearly finished and have surprised myself by not using the skip button. Just love this game, its long and has kept me interested. The arrow is slightly slow but then so am I. Worth the 4.99.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on May 4, 11 6:38 PM
I was stuck with the gold dancer and lost my pick and I couldnt move on. So I tried again in another name and followed the right sequence and I got through to the next scene. It seems that if you don't find the gold dancer in the right sequence with the scanner and pick then you get stuck. Another problem I encountered earlier was with the painted brush disappearing. so this time I started in that scene first and it worked. Yay. At least I am now able to move on in the game.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Apr 25, 11 7:57 PM
I have lost my pick but have already found and placed the gold dancing statue and the gold star. I still have the scanner but no pick. I cant go forwards because its telling me I need the gold dancer. Grrrrrr. Looks like a glitch and the first one I have experienced in all the games I have purchased. Is that why it was a monday deal.

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Apr 22, 11 12:18 AM
I agree, I thoroughly enjoyed it and didn't really want it to finish. Kept telling myself to work it out although sometimes I did have to go to the walkthrough to move on and after reading it realised that the answer was there in front of my eyes. Are there any other good games like this one. Are there any more Dana Knightstone Novels.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 23, 10 5:18 PM
I totally agree, played over several days and couldnt drag myself away. Excellent for the little grey cells. More like this one BF.

tryingard

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 23, 10 12:30 AM
Found it. I was a bit ahead of myself.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 22, 10 9:57 PM
I am stuck in witches house. I put the red herb in the cauldron and stirred with the spoon and the blue herb in the beaker on the table on the left. It did its thing and gave me blue powder then it said i need something to transfer it to the cauldron. I checked the walkthrough which said to click the spoon again and nothing happened. When i click on the hint it tells me that i am finished in this area. I need the potion to give to the stone stature. Help someone please.

I have enjoyed this game so far. Talk about lateral thinking.

tryingard

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Nov 2, 10 8:34 PM
Where would I be without your help. I found the doorknob and board and will continue on my merry way. Thank you.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Nov 2, 10 8:31 PM
Thank you for your help. I finally found the grindstone and worked out how to get through the forest. Will struggle on. Lol.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Oct 31, 10 11:07 PM
where do i find the door knob. The only sparkly bits send me around in circles. No HOG scene to click. Hellllp!

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Oct 31, 10 10:51 PM
i have the dull machete. I seem to be going around in circles. How do i find the scene to find the tool to sharpen the machete. This game is confusing.

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Oct 21, 10 2:38 AM
I managed to fill the bucket but how I did I dont know. Saved. Now I can move on. /

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Oct 20, 10 11:29 PM
I cant put the water in the pot at the fountain. What am I doing wrong? Please help? I am going around in circles. I looked at walkthrough but it doesnt show where to put the pot. I tried in the picture where the gears go and also in the pond.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 16, 10 9:34 PM
hi, thanks i found the hidden object game to the right of the windmill and found the sack.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator