Posts created by yaaba_daaba_doo

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Feb 25, 11 8:08 AM
This game started off as pretty fun to play but soon it became so hard that the fun turned to frustration. The ones they called easy I found to be hard and when I got to the medium level I became quickly aggravated with having to do a puzzle ten or fifteen times and then upon completing it having another five just like it staring down my face! I got through about ten percent of this game and hate to think what the other ninety might hold! If the other Jewel Quest are like this I think I'll leave them for the Match 3 wizards who find pleasure in this, but I'm like that other reviewer said, "I have better things to do with my time"!

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends on Nov 8, 10 11:55 AM
Hate this game! Wish I hadn't bought it for the DD $2.99 price. Wouldn't want it now if it was free! Little tiny strange color objects hidden in shadows. And if you don't click precisely on the object it won't take it. I don't like having to use hint button, but had to in this game!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 4, 10 8:27 AM
I really enjoyed playing Mystery Case Files: RavenHearst, so when I saw this game as a daily deal I grabbed it right up and look forward to playing it.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Oct 15, 10 9:16 PM
Had same problem. Had to restart the game under a new identity. When I went into the kitchen storage closet first time and discovered the bones in the crack, did not click on them unless was told to in the task list. Then when I clicked on the orange beaker, got the task to get the bone and was able too that time.

posted in Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor on Oct 15, 10 8:56 PM
Was going to buy this game for the $2.99 daily deal but after reading these comments don't think I would want it if they paid me $2.99 to play it.
Thanks folks!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator