Posts created by FunckyLady

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Nov 9, 08 3:57 PM
Hello, I am playing investigation 4 and when I was spraying the insects my game crashed twice and I had to do it all over again. The second time I managed to spray five. I did not count them the first time. I had to skip the bonus game to be able to move on. It is a great game and the graphics are totally awesome.

Also I could not find the hummingbirds either. I read that we are to fill the feeders to attract them. But don't the game creators realize that hummingbirds drink nectar? They don't eat birdseed!

I am glad to have the forums. They get me past the sticky parts. I often need a bit of help!.

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 19, 08 11:54 AM
I loved this game. It is so different. It took me a while to get into it, but I think this is a very inventive puzzle game. I got to the last song, Ode to Joy and just couldn't find the handle so thanks for the info. I wish it had been longer. It reminded me a bit of sudoku in that you could not have the same colours in the same row. It is a very good thing that there are hints though or I would have been stuck a few times. I hope they make another one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator