Posts created by efi24

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 4:29 AM
Yes! I'm having this issue mostly with the clock scene, and not just today, but every day. I use a mouse, and I know sometimes over clicking means it's time to switch butteries but in this case, I think it has more to do with all items being very small, and they all blend in the background, making it hard to see their exact margins.
So finally I've got all the possible locations down, but need to click click click and sometimes click click some more, to actually grab the items... lol

P.S. Clearing cache? like a browser's cache to help with the game on pc? I don't use a particular browser for it. I'm confused. help please. thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 9:28 AM
Bemused123 wrote:Just achieved M4 coins thanks to the new HOs.

WOW!! That's truly amazing Can we really reach such high figures?? I'd love me some of that too. How many neighbors does that take in how many days?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 8:05 AM
I'm at a stage in the game where one can really not have too many coins, every coin, 15, 50 or 250 of them are royally welcomed! I envy those of you who have millions, I have nearly million worth areas still to open, and they're popping up quite fast and quite expensive as the game advances.

Buying the parts for diamonds? hmm I don't think so! We're talking quite a lot of diamonds here and a lot of puzzles, that's not a good option, sorry and thank you.

I did get one recipe book from sending out the airship, that's almost as crazy as paying diamonds for them lol haven't noticed the regular hos, will have to keep an eye on that.
I agree it's kinda silly to keep SR1 open just for the parts (oh and btw THANK YOU DEVS for fixing the achievement issue!!), but if there's no other free and reasonable way of getting them.. what can we do? Plus, how do we get everyone to agree on only opening room 2 while counting on high level neighbors to give us the missing parts?
I for one will keep opening the old room for about 4 hours every morning, and the 2nd for the rest of the day.
Again, as much as I need those parts too, I'm at a stage in the game where one can simply not have too many coins lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 6:55 AM
eli173 wrote:Frankly, I don't understand all the commotion about the old achievements and I strongly recommend to new players to take advantage of the new room to the fullest instead.

Couldn't agree more about the coins, I am so thankful to the devs for adding such a room with such a great source of income
BUT
Not sure it's so much about making an achievement as it is about the special PETS. There is a LE pet for playing it 500 times (that's a lot!) and all the pets we need stuff from that room to make too. I really need the coins, but I also really want the pets.

Best thing devs can do for us all, is either add a portal as was suggested here - brilliant idea! OR add all old items to the new hos, and make them count for the achievement too.

Otherwise, I'm afraid this is far from being an ideal situation to any of us

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 4:17 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
I wish they had made a connection (like the entrance to the Spring Terrace) to that new room.....players could then enter the SINGLE SPRING room.....and play the Terrace (if needed) and then enter the portal to the 3 additional rooms....

That way, there would be NO problems with people needing Spring Hunt achievement and not being able to get it because everyone is on Rm 2.

What a brilliant idea! I really wish they made it that way too, would have been perfect
I wonder if they're thinking of fixing it somehow, for the achievements, for all the previous year's pets that require items from the old S room... if so, they should seriously consider your idea!

As for the rooms, I like both, I love that the new one comes with 3 hos that give really good income, there comes a point in the game we need so many coins all the time, it's a huge help! Plus adds some new excitement, I like that

The Easter tea party and basket are both fun, I enjoy playing them.
The enchanted clock on the other hand... to me it's one of the hardest hos ever, I can hardly see the items. Could be it'll get easier as I get more experienced in it, haven't had the chance to play as much as I'd like today, but so far... can't say I'm a fan lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 4:03 PM
Thank you everyone, very nice to meet you all
Gladly accepted all fr's so far, thank you for accepting mine too.
I'm very happy to remain friends after the event, no hard feelings if you rather remove when it ends, as you wish, it's all good and welcome xxx

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 1:08 AM
Sorry, most likely this has been discussed on several threads already, and I'm taking a wild guess that I'm not the only one confused about all this, it's just the forum is loaded with spam and it's hard to find the right posts.

SO I'm posting a new, forgive me.
Until I can come up with a better solution, or better yet, until the devs hopefully fix the achievement to allow the new hos in the new SR to count for the achievement (which I'm really hoping they will btw!), I've decided to keep my SR2 open 22/7, meaning I will change to SR1 for a couple of hours every morning (GMT), so I can play the scene, and allow anyone else who might want to.
Keeping it mostly on SR2 makes more sense, 3 hos vs 1, they give a lot more income, they drop all needed items, and hopefully the devs will fix the achievement issue so we can all get passed this entire awkward confusion (if any of you are reading here - please do).

If anyone needs friends for this event, or in general,
my code is 688 530, PC version
(usually just EFI, currently says EFI SR2 22/7 lol). I don't expect you to send me gifts, just being neighbors to help with hos is perfectly fine, I do have good friends I exchange gifts with on a regular basis, but if you are interested in gifting, then first, thank you, and I'll gladly add you to the list and gift back every few days. Once the event is over you're welcome to stay but if it's just for the hos, really no hard feelings if you choose to remove, as you wish.
If any of my neighbors really need help with SR1 in different hours please let me know.

Thank you and happy gaming to all xxx

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 12:37 AM
Last thing I'm going to complain about is them giving us a chance to earn a lot of extra coins during holidays. I loved it in Christmas and I'm loving it now.
Back at stage 61, I constantly need hundreds of thousands of coins, I can't breath in between, so every coin counts and welcomed!! lol I'm pretty sure it will keep this way until the top which is now level 85 so coins is always one of the most needed items in this game, and all their best improvements so far had to do with more ways of earning more coins, imo.
But no, they don't count for the achievement, which isn't so great...
They do drop the items from the original scene, and give a lot more much needed income.
I'm inclined to play them more, seems like most my neighbors are set on the new room, which is find and I get it, but I'm bummed about the achievement. I hope maybe the devs will reconsider adding them to count for it too.

As for switching rooms, it'll probably be messy lol we all come from different time zones. I will change my room to 1 once a day to do the scene, for the achievement, will try doing it before noon gmt, but will switch to room 2 most day as I'm sure most neighbors will rather play it. Hope that helps. Left a message in the rooms. If you enter and find it in one location that isn't what you were searching, come back a little later, and it will be changed. Very confusing and messy lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 12:20 AM
thistle809 wrote:I realize that you are always trying to think of new and interesting things to do, but for newer players the "Spring Hunt" achievement will be extremely difficult.to obtain. Since newer players were not here for the Spring Event last year, getting beyond the first level of that achievement will be a nearly insurmountable task. Is there some way to amend that to include other scenes?

Just a thought, Devs.

I agree about the scenes. It is very hard to switch between rooms and hope your game friends do the same, or not get mad at you for doing it to them... I'd like very much to play as many of the new scenes but since this is my first Spring event on my new game (3rd or 4th one in total is it already? lol) I am now at 1/50 for the scene achievement. What am I supposed to do? keep running back and forth and hope my friends aren't disappointed with the random room they find when they come in?? I'm totally at their mercy regarding which room I'll get to play, most so far are on the 2nd room (the new one) and I can't blame them, I also want to play it,! It would be really great if ALL scenes counted towards the achievement, I remember the 2nd and 3rd parts require tons of visits, it's not like this will be making it that much easier.... Please consider. Thank you xxx

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 18 1:57 PM
I think offering coins as a reward for completing the cc is a brilliant idea!
I still believe coins is the hardest thing to get in this game, maybe not for those in level 84 lol but the road to get there is soooo expensive!
I think many things can be nice and helpful, but the avatars... I am usually doing the cc, as I like challenges too, but part of their fun is the rewards. The avatars don't even give any special perks (like for example: giving extra coins when using them lol) It should offer something extra.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 18 5:59 AM
Arizona63Tucson wrote:I for one am not doing the CC simply because I do not need or want any more AVATARS . Now if it wad something I could use like coins , diamonds , crafted items , eggs, or bundles of HOS items other than shards I might be inclined to play .

Add stamps to the mix and I back you 100% on this. I think this is a lot of work for just more avatars. I've had to restart my game a while ago, never thought stamps will become one of the biggest obstacles to advance, with all the changes they've made since the game first came out. Even plain stamps, need hundreds of those all the time, very hard to keep up. No way I can afford to craft extras just for coins.
I do like that they offer us the option to get some of the old avatars we didn't get in previous cc now, but yeah, I agree there should be a better reward, if not rewardSsss, to doing all this. Although I do it anyway, just for fun I guess, and since I hate not doing tasks I get lol For me the using 30 hints is the most annoying, will take me 2-3 days before I move on from that

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 18 1:02 PM
Howdah wrote:Except for the diamonds, once you have won an item you can't win the same item again until the puzzle you won it on has cooled down. It has been this way almost since the puzzles began. When puzzles first started, you could put up all eggs for prizes, now you can only put up one. I got rich on eggs and still have a nice stash from then.

Nice!!
Never really noticed it until today, probably because I lose more often than I win lol
Thanks for the info xxx

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 18 10:41 AM
I used to have the cat in my old account (which is now lost)
I fed him once and had no intention to ever feed him again, since it was like 20 blue food or something like that? Something ridiculously expensive. And he didn't even give a gold chest lol
He was so cute though, yep, I loved him and would love to be able to get him again
In my new game there's no sign of it ever existing LOL
What ever happened to the tournaments though?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 18 10:33 AM
Hi, sorry, something's not working right with my search option for some reason, so can't find if this has been discussed already or not..
Wondering if there were any changes made to the puzzles lately?
I just chose a plain stamp as one of my prizes, and I won it, but now every other puzzle I click "play" on doesn't show the plain stamp as an option to choose!
Same happened with the wand - won it once - not showing up anymore. (in different puzzles)

Never had this happen before, is this something new? Has anyone else noticed this?

Didn't we use to be able to play for stamps at the table too? Did I dream this or has it stopped? LOL I have recently restarted a new game, but been playing my old one since it was still Beta, a lot changed since, most for the best actually
I do have it on my wish list, but I can't put just that. Same for animals... airship... those are slow processes..

Thank you and happy gaming xxx

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 17 6:11 AM
So sad and sorry to hear this
Magz was a beautiful soul and a very sweet, kind, woman.
She struggled bravely for a long time. Was a friend from the very start, never gave up.
May she Rest In Peace

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 13, 17 9:22 AM
Hi all, been a very long time... Missed the game a lot but couldn't play and unfortunately lost my old one. So I've started a brand new game under EFI as before.

Please send me a request, would love to see my old neighbors, and new ones too.
Happy gaming. Thank you xxx

ID 688530

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 28, 16 11:05 AM
Will they really change it?
I've hardly played in the past 2 weeks, I tried but I'm really not dealing with the night mode... not only it physically hurts some of us, it adds way too much stress to a game, when games are supposed to be fun and help relieve stress, not cause it.
And this was like my favorite game.
I so hope it's not ruined forever. I have other friends in game who quit.
Can't do night mode, nope. Nightmare for me too
But are we really expecting it to change? I can only hope. I'm not giving up altogether just yet... keeping my eyes open for next updates. But if it stays, I'm afraid I will have to go away... too bad, I really loved MC. Happy gaming to all and hopefully some of us can go back and keep playing with you soon

p.s. every word, totally agree (and I too am doubting if they'll change it back?! I think they ruined a wonderful game for many of us, total bummer, but hey, maybe they'll surprise us, I'll be first to jump happily and say sorry for being wrong...)

gadget88 wrote:Very annoying, tried buying my way out, but that becomes ridiculous. Tried going out, into another, another, another..it follows you, it won't let you choose not to do the nightmare. So, I give up, I exit out of the game, try later, do a couple till it goes dark again.
Please don't come in and tell me, well..I can't understand why you do not like the night mode, it's so much fun and makes it more interesting..for some maybe, for others like myself, hate it. Period.
All I want are the return of the original game, the adventures with the characters, I am guessing that's not going to happen at all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 6:02 AM
Desertdruid wrote:How many people do you have to hear it from before you accept that it's real?
"My eyes hurt so badly I had to leave the game", "dreadful headaches from eyestrain", "severe headaches". These people are in pain & suffering because an unnecessary change ruined the game for them.

If you are enjoying this mode & don't think you're being harmed by it, good for you. Aren't you lucky. Go play night mode to your hearts content. But don't dismiss the very real suffering of others just because you don't share it!

I think having an option to "switch off" night mode (& forgo the associated achievements) is a completely reasonable & viable solution. Nobody's suggesting taking night mode away from those of you who like it. Stop being so selfish & have some compassion.

Thank you for this! Totally agree, and was a bit shocked with a few of the previous comments in here. So yeah, this and thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 16 5:49 AM
P.s. Thanks Annelliegram, scifan and D_NY
I've read the guides so know I'm very near to finally getting rid of those black flowers, was actually playing more enthusiastically than usual to make more progress faster lol They're no fun, but I know they'll be gone soon so am taking it.
but dark mode isn't going away, is it? And I honestly don't know if I can survive that..

Game just became dangerous to my eyes and very stressful.
Like every time I open a hos, I'm in stress. Not good for gaming...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 16 5:42 AM
gohill wrote:
christallh24 wrote:
efi24 wrote: Have you stopped to ask how many players you might lose over this?
I don't want to quit MC, I love MC!! But you just placed a scary intolerable monster in it and I'm not so happy... I don't know how long I'll be able to last with this.

Well, they didn't seem to care when pretty much all players wanted to revolt after the Jan update gave us shards instead of inventory items. They've only partially rectified that. The nightmode isn't nearly the nightmare I still find it to be when I get shards or 15 coins instead of getting an inventory item.

... ditto!!!!!!!

Matter of opinions I guess, no right or wrong here, is there? Just different.

To me getting some coins or shards instead of inventory item is no where near as horrible as playing night mode. I'm not sure what's the base for comparison here? Making us want to quit? Not listening to our needs? Then both are kinda bad and sad, yes? For me, while one won't and didn't make me stop playing the other just might, I've hardly been playing since, and it's not just a matter of principle, it's something I'm physically having problems with and I care about my eyes too much. I understand there may be other stuff that other players may not like or that not all that bothers me bothers all. I respect that too. But it still does... What can I do? I don't see myself playing this game much longer, as night mode is too hard on my eyes and it added a HUGE stress factor to the game, and that's the one thing I have enough of in real life and don't need in games. Too bad as in any other way, I love it so much.
If others have other reasons to quit, then I'm sorry for your loss too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator