Posts created by popsicle4

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 1:51 PM
In the bonus game I cannot work out how to retrieve the card from behind the glass. I have checked with the walkthrough but it is not covered. Please help so I can finish the game

Same problem, cant get back to the angel to get the jaw so cant move on.

Have got to the stage where you pour the bottle into the bowl in the crypt but nothng happens - bottle wont pour. Have I missed something?

I found it in the end - but it looked more like a bowl than a plate.

Can not find the plate in the Hidden Object game in the garden past the two female statues - helpppp

posted in Death at Cape Porto: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Feb 15, 14 3:16 PM
I have reaced the place where you join the second half of the note in the stable, but no matter what I try the note will not join. Any ideas???

I am having the same problem. Have uninstalled and re-installed the game but made no difference. Help cause I want to complete the game!!!

I had no trouble getting the trial to run, however cannot find where the egg comes from or the last leaf. Also, at the City Gates cannot pick up the berries. Please advise.

I managed to get the game working, however can not work out where the egg comes from or the last leaf and the Strategy Guide does not showit. Also, at the City Gates can not pick up the berries. Any advice would be appreciated.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 16, 10 11:03 AM
Found the opening very long winded and boring - could not work out what I was supposed to be doing - kept going for about 10 minutes then gave up and deleted game.

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 18, 10 3:11 AM
One of the worst Hidden Object games I have ever played. Graphics atrocious, objects virtually impossible to find because they are unrecognizable. Will definitely not be buying this one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator