Posts created by baronesshunsdon

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Apr 6, 18 1:24 PM
I've finished all 40 levels, found all the secret caches. But how do I play the bonus level? Please PM me.

posted in Grandpa's Table on Aug 12, 17 9:00 PM
I FOUND IT!
(spoiler alert)
In the room are sparkles in the upper left part. If you click there, you "get" a key. If you open the drawer of mementos, you will see a keyhole to the side, on a drawer/door front. If you click that, you "get" a book. Back out of the drawer and the book is on the desktop. If you click it, you get close and you see you need that code on the paper under the radio in order to open the book.
Enjoy!

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 11, 17 3:48 PM
I closed the game when I was outside. I had found one of the "memos" or whatever they're called, next to the rock at the bottom left of the screen. When I opened the game again, that memo was gone and I cannot find it again. When I try to leave the area to go across to the temple, it tells me I haven't found all the memos yet and do I want to leave anyway. Will I mess up the game if I leave?

posted in Grandpa's Table on Aug 2, 17 11:36 AM
Ok, I finished all the slider games. Now what? All I find is a key. But what do I do with it? anyone got any ideas? I also found a slip of paper under the radio/music machine. It had a sketch of a cone, a sphere and another cone. Anyone find anything else or know what these things mean?

posted in Paradise Beach on Nov 29, 16 6:24 PM
is THIS THE LAST LEVEL?

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 10:34 AM
I cannot find the 4the treasure. Anyone?

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 10:21 AM
I cannot find the 4the treasure. Anyone?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator