Posts created by Kat422

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 18, 14 12:20 PM
I still need a Reebro. I was able to get all the others but have not been able to breed a Reebro in all the time that Ethereals have been available. But I just saw that alinarouge finally got her first Ethereal so I will keep chugging along knowing that it will happen.... one day.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 17, 13 6:02 AM
Just tried to login and server failed. Hopefully that means they are giving us Yool.

..... Nevermind

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 17, 13 5:58 AM
Hopefully they will do like they did with Punkleton and extend the time Yool is available.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 16, 13 9:55 AM
tazruby2000 wrote:January 6, is for the non Big Fish version. Yool has not been released so there is no staring date and ending. The Big Fish version is separate from all of the other version. That date has nothing to do with the Big Fish version. We are behind the other version, it has been out longer. There is no start date or end date for this version

If you go to the game page on Big Fish, you will see, at the top, that it shows a Yool and implies that it can be bred now until January 6. Hopefully one of the moderators will come and straighten out the confusion.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 16, 13 9:13 AM
tazruby2000 wrote:
Kat422 wrote:The My Singing Monsters page now shows the Yool but when I played earlier it was not in the market. Is it available yet or not?
That is more for the non Big Fish Version. Read my earlier post in the section, that might explain why it is being delayed. Hope this help.

Big Fish is the one showing that Yool is available until January 6. That's why I'm so confused

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 16, 13 7:10 AM
The My Singing Monsters page now shows the Yool but when I played earlier it was not in the market. Is it available yet or not?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 30, 13 10:17 AM
mrskfooce wrote:the game isnt made by BF, they are doing what they can, Have patience.I for one will wait, I am not a fair weather friend. I like the game and will play it as I can until its fixed, I havent spent a penny of my own money on it, it has all been free from big fish. Give them a lil lee way here people. It will be fixed when the creators can get it fixed...Big Fish you are doing a fine job. Thanks for all you guys do for us.

I agree with you. Also, keep in mind that we just had Thanksgiving in the states so the mods and the devs most likely had time off to be with their families. Try not to get too frustrated.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 29, 13 2:22 PM
Does anyone know when they were able to breed the Yool on the mobile devices last year? I think that is when we were able to breed Punkleton.... the date he was available last year.... so maybe that will be when we can get Yool.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 26, 13 5:36 AM
A Yool plushie would be perfect in time for Christmas.

My son's favorite is a Quibble... they could make the piano real.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 23, 13 1:55 PM
For others getting frustrated with the mouse problem, I have found that it helps to zoom in as close as you can and click the mouse slightly to the left at the base of what you want to click. It would be the left most square of the monster base (a monster takes 1x1, 2x2 squares of space, and so on, so guess where the left most square would be. It's more tricky on the 1x1 size monsters. Hope this helps keep the frustration down until they can fix the problem.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 23, 13 9:39 AM
I lit 2 torches on Water Island and was able to breed a Jeeode on the first try. I know a big part was luck but I do believe they will help improve breeding chances... maybe go from 1% to 5% ..... who knows.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 22, 13 6:38 PM
For those working on the mouse problem, I would like to add that there is no problem when clicking on the menu buttons (ie map, market). The problem only occurs when clicking on anything on the island (ie monster, bakery, hatchery). Hope that helps.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 22, 13 1:38 PM
Ditto to caroleleah. The screen resolution is not the problem for me but thanks for the response so we know you are aware of and fixing the problem.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 22, 13 9:26 AM
kokiecat2 wrote:Uninstall your game and re-install. The same happened to me and this did solve the problem.

Which problem are you referring to?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 21, 13 6:02 PM
I just downloaded the new update. Unfortunately, the arrow cursor is not registering in the right spot. To click on something, I have to zoom in as close as possible and click slightly to the left. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it the game or something I can adjust on my computer (I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to computers). Any help?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 21, 13 5:58 PM
I just downloaded the new update. When I went to collect money, the arrow cursor did not register in the spot I was clicking. To be able to do anything, I had to zoom in as close as possible and click slightly to the left of what I wanted. Can you please fix this glitch.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 21, 13 2:29 PM
I'm thinking that the new monsters might be Jeeode and Boodoo since we got 2 new goals together. Hopefully, they fix it soon.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 18, 13 5:33 AM
Thanks for the input. At least now I know that it can be done.... someday.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 16, 13 2:29 PM
I managed to transfer a Ghazt and a Grumpyre to Ethereal Island. I have been trying to breed them together to get a Whisp but keep getting the parents. Has anyone been successful at breeding one of the monsters on Ethereal Island? I'm assuming it's possible.... are the odds that low?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 30, 13 2:57 PM
Thank you so much for the info. Especially, Knitnest about the hidden folders. I was really confused until you explained it. Now I don't have to worry so much.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator