Posts created by peaerlnogami

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 18 9:37 PM
Hello,

I love this game & will cont. to play off & on. It would be great if there could be some updates where new fish, new things in the store & backgrounds could be added.

I know this game has been around awhile but any changes you could make would be amazing.

Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 8:48 PM
I leveled up to 79 & started doing Arabella's quests at the end I still have 1 of her quests left to do but she is gone...is that what was supposed to happen or is that a glitch? Thanks in advance.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 8:44 PM
Same thing happened to me. I had to uninstall & reinstall the game. (I held my breath the entire time - lol)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 3:59 PM
I think this is exactly the right way to handle this issue - Folks are buying beer, wine, & going on vacation.... lol. Thanks for these great suggestions & since my birthday is this weekend I will be putting my computer away for a few days!!!

Hang in there everyone!

I sent a Dr. Felix report as well.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 15 7:13 AM
I have a new friend - they are sending me gifts but when I click on their name nothing happens. Is this a problem on my end or on their end? Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 14 11:06 AM
Hi - I have posted this in technical problems. Just wanted people to be aware that there has been an issue w/losing connectivity & this am lost all my progress from last night until this morning. Playing on PC. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 14 10:53 AM
Last night I got a lost connection message. Today I was playing and got a message that Midnight Castle stopped working. When I got back in I had lost all my progress from last night through this morning. Is there anyone that can help me? Thanks.

posted in Jewelleria on Oct 21, 10 6:51 PM
I am new to this game - it lets you advance levels but after level 20 the score stays the same even though you can advance levels. What should I do I did uninstall and reinstall - this did not help. Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator