Posts created by sexypants1012

posted in Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening on Oct 1, 12 4:47 PM
well played the trial then used a game cred and finished it 5 min after using my game cred not impressed with that thought it may of been bit more challenging then done in just over an hour,maybe less if i didnt have to see to my lil lady

not good

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 4, 11 3:22 AM
for some reason i cant download any games my download button and buy button have appeared in the writing and its on all games have tried the normal refresh and restart and its still the same .

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 18, 10 1:54 PM
thanks very much was the last one to find and was going bit crossed eyed finding it x

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 18, 10 1:43 PM
hey all

im struggling to find the gem on the 2nd row 3rd in anyone remember where that was?

x

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 13, 09 11:05 AM
im still stuck on this part still getting the warning about the pirates.

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 7, 09 2:58 AM
managed to find it thanks guys

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 6, 09 9:59 AM
ok ive done all the cannon as far as i can i need to make the balls but have no swamp mud?
anyone know where i can get it when i go back to the swamp its says im not going back in there.

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 6, 09 7:30 AM
i have the fever ive got the water and bark but when i go to the kiln i can take the pot of thats there but how do i put that somewhere to boil the water in the helmet that i collected?

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 6, 09 6:55 AM
all the parrot is saying to me is trim the canvas port tack port tack,
what does that mean?

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 6, 09 2:11 AM
hiya,

im having trouble setting my sails for cuba im making them move but nothing seems to set the parrot pff to say full steam ahead any ideas?

posted in Orchard on Jan 19, 09 5:32 AM
i downloaded it everything seemed fine started loading finished loading and crashed closed and told me to jog on lol

posted in Youda Farmer on Jan 15, 09 3:14 PM
i agree with u there msdeed was too quick the game and finished in no time what so ever that was the most dissapointing thing about yes they could do a few more things to make it a lil more challenging but other then that its ok.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 2, 09 7:51 AM
the gold mine i had to research it first then i now have to build one its one of the quests u get when u have to do the drill.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 1, 09 6:12 AM
ok ive researched the gold mine but cant find where to put it as all my buildings etc show in black so cant see a gold vein.
can anyone direct me to where it is????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator