Posts created by LSaastad

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on Dec 28, 08 10:00 AM
I finally figured it out. Move your mouse over the center of the card. If you notice, there are 5 pieces connected-the center piece and pieces connected to 4 corners. Now go to the right of left side in the center and move back and forth from that center-right hand piece (notice that this piece is also connected to other pieces) to the frame until those connected pieces match the center 5-piece formation. Keep working around the edges until all the pieces match. Make note of what pieces are connected. Once you start with the center star formation, work ONLY on the edges.

posted in Amazing Finds on Dec 8, 08 7:31 PM
I am unable to find the sun to get past GOA-can't get the bananas apparently for the monkey unless I get past GOA and to the dollhouse scene-help!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 20, 08 7:38 PM
I am having the same problem; and I un-installed and re-installed the game.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 8:23 PM
never mind-I found it; on the shelf in the oven room.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 8:20 PM
what do I do with the Russian nesting doll?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 8:19 PM
katkota; use the oiler to oil the padlock and then use the key. The potholder is for use in the oven.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 6:39 PM
You mean the pipe? If that's what you mean, how do you do it?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 6:32 PM
as far as the paint colors go-I am past that, but you have to unlock something on the eagle in the cave, or dungeon or something-that will give you the color scheme.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator