Posts created by jvt702

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Oct 14, 17 2:34 AM

Running on WIndows 8 computer, all game software reinstalled, other games are working OK (The Promised Land, 12 Labours of Hercules), but Hero of the Kingdom and Hero of the Kingdom II won't open - error message:

Error: Access violation at 0x03690D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated

Searched Internet for the error code, no results. This game and Hero of the Kingdom II worked for a long time, now will not open at all!

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 23, 15 4:55 AM

Has anyone beat level 48 yet with the gold star? Can't get the cat in the upper left corner!

posted in Battle Ranch on Nov 15, 14 5:24 AM
In Plants vs Zombies there are codes you type in to make the zombies wear dark glasses, etc. Are there any codes in this game?? I like the flowers and candy drop in P v Z!

posted in Farm Up on Jan 1, 14 7:01 AM

I bought this game a while back and have a new computer. When I look for the game in my purchase history, I can't find it.

Why do I have to PAY for what I already had in the bought version now that it's free? Somehow that doesn't seem fair to those of us who bought this game!

posted in Finders on Aug 28, 13 7:57 AM

I've played this game over and over, re installed it several times and still the container never shows! I hope they get a fix/patch for this cuz it's frustrating to buy and play a new game that does not work!!!

posted in Beware Planet Earth! on Jul 18, 13 11:35 AM

Has anyone reached the Ninjas in the Snow level yet?

HOW DO I BEAT THIS LEVEL???????

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 7:11 AM

How do I get the husband to show up? I've been planting everything, getting eggs and doing all that I am asked. Now I have all these messages to build stuff but can't if I have no husband!

posted in Winemaker Extraordinaire on Apr 13, 12 11:56 AM
Is there a fix for the career mode problem? Every time I try to start the game it shuts down! I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still get the critical error!

HELP!

posted in Winemaker Extraordinaire on Apr 13, 12 11:56 AM
Is there a fix for the career mode problem? Every time I try to start the game it shuts down! I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still get the critical error!

HELP!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 14, 11 9:11 AM
HELP! I picked up those scale things too early and now there aren't any more! I keep killing dragons but no more scales! Do I have to start the game over again?!?

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 14, 11 7:13 AM
Hi, I'm stuck trying to get the dragon scales in Kingdom 2. I have killed 4 dragons but still no scales. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Garden Panic on Dec 3, 10 4:10 PM
I made it to level 28...just can't seem to get past this one! Anyone have a solution to this level??

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 23, 10 1:14 PM
Hi all, I got all the way to the last totem and it keeps telling me to research. I have all the research items and have all the buildings, etc...but it won't let me open the last totem. Am I missing something?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator