Posts created by Tartanpimpernel

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 17 1:38 PM
At the last upgrade I lost my game and have just this minute started. Thanks to all my friends who kept gifting me; I will catch up with you all asap. I have had dreadful withdrawal pains the last few days but, boy, am I going to have great fun catching up. Doesn't it look magical. Have fun.
Belle

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 3:55 AM
Castle Fool - this position must be mine. I have helpful and generous friends and we exchange items regularly. I was in need of some plain stamps so I posted this on my avatar. As I said, in the past my friends were very helpful, so I was most surprised when, over the next few days, I received nothing but blue stamps. I could not understand this at all until I finally noticed - I had not put plain stamps on my wish list. So my dear friends you must think me quite a fool. However you did not let me down. As soon as I rectified the situation I have received many plain stamps. I must have the best friends in the castle - you rock.
Many thanks.
Belle

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 6:42 AM
Thank you for clearing that up for me. I am so used to profiles being at the beginning of the games. Never thought about another profile in my computer.

What would we do without the help so freely given within this amazing game. Again, I thank you for the link Silver Hawk.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 6:04 AM
Thank you Silver Hawk. However, can you tell me how I can create another profile. I cannot seem to find the link. I have gone into my existing profile but there is no indication that you can add another player. It is so easy in other games. I feel rather stupid. Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 5:20 AM
Reading through the comments I notice that many players have more than one game running. I would like to open another game but I cannot find out how. Can anyone help me please? Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 17 1:18 PM
My thoughts are with you at this very sad time.
Belle xx

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 17 11:03 AM
Thinking of you during this sad time Xanadu. Keep strong.
Belle

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 17 5:00 AM
Thank you for clearing that up for me. The forum is such a hive of information and I learn more each day.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 17 3:15 AM
At this point in the game I am not sure what to do. I have all the lords, ladies, etc, so what would be the point of continuing to feed this oh so very hungry bunny? Would appreciate some advice. Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 2:59 PM
I have been playing this game for a month or two and realise that I cannot progress unless I have more friends, especially during the Spring Festival. I only have John. My ID is470237 should you be interested. Thanks.

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Jan 16, 16 10:18 AM
If you check through all the achievements you will find that there is an achievement for 40/40 levels. I am on 32 at the moment and will wait until 40 to find out if there is more information, or if this is the end. In either case I have had great fun playing this game..

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 16 3:12 PM
AWRABEST from the Highlands of Scotland.

posted in Invasion: Lost in Time on Aug 4, 15 11:27 AM
This game is worth buying for the puzzles alone - they are fantastic. It has been a long time since I have seen so many unusual and interesting puzzles in one game. To me this is an instant buy. Happy puzzle-solving fishes !!

Hi MarnieRose

It is still some time to the middle of August, are you sure you would not use them yourself? If not, I should be obliged to receive one if still available. Many thanks and keep well

Tartanpimpernel

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 22, 15 7:07 AM
I started this game two weeks ago and am enjoying it. I would, however like to start again under a new name as I have made some mistakes and have learned some lessons, all of which would help me if I started anew. But my computer will not let me. I even downloaded the original game and reinstalled it but it still has my original name and there is nowhere to make a new profile. I tried up at the left hand side but it only changed my name and still kept the same progress. Can someone please help me. Thank you. I do know the game is now really incomplete but I am enjoying the quests and the puzzles and the overall pleasure it gives me.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 15 3:31 AM
I totally agree with you lisarossi. Finally the inmates have taken over the asylum with these nightmare colors, warped graphics and more mutant vegetation to tediously zap clear, plus another little helper. The House of 1000 Doors is an exceptionally good series and I have played the first one several times. I have them all but I can definitely do without this one. It is always safe to 'try before you buy'.

Sometimes when you have to rotate pieces for a jigsaw, you have to lift it off the surface with a left click then rotate with the right click. This is what I did and it worked for me. Hope it does for you. Cheers.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 15 2:56 AM
Sorry, but this game is not for me. I have had my fill of haunted houses, creeping vines, little helpers and a palette of mainly purple and pink. Something fresh please.

posted in Psycho Train on Dec 29, 14 10:47 AM
I have just completed this game and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a bit challenging with no walkthrough and little help, but it had a good hint system. The graphics were a bit dated and grainy but the mechanics of the game were excellent. I had a good feeling of accomplishment when I finished that train ride, and what a ride.

You still have more fun ahead of you - each kitten has a dream !!! I am off to enjoy the second dream myself. Cheers.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator