Posts created by porcelainrose

posted in Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree on Feb 26, 16 11:13 PM
I am having trouble with level 2,I can nor seem to get enough water to cure the root of the tree. I also run out of food too. I need to know how to cure the root so I can build the farm to get food. Please help,as I have not found anything in the forum on this level. Thank you. Never mind I solved it myself.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 27, 15 2:18 PM
Is there anything on level 7 about how to plant the flowers? Can not find anything,on the clue here in the forum. Level 7 takes place in AZ.

posted in Totem Tribe on May 4, 10 9:42 PM
I can not return to witches island, when I click on it either does not load or it freezes.
Is there a bug there? I can get to all the other ones but when I go back to witches
island it will not work.

posted in Totem Tribe on May 3, 10 8:41 AM
I must be dumb, I have clicked on every mountain in frozen vale, and anything that might look like a shell. And I still can not find that last shell, I have
29 of them left. I had 54, I think that shell does not want to be found at least not by
me. Any hints as how to find the last one. I do not open anything on you tube. Please
help me if you can. Thanks.

posted in Empire Builder - Ancient Egypt on Sep 17, 09 4:50 PM
I am stubed in mission 16, where you have to get 200 happiness and 8 homes
with level 4 upgrades. How do get the 4th upgrade? Do I have to go back to another mission and builded it up. It tells me in can not go to level 4 in upgrade.
Can someone please help me?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator