Posts created by raykeith1

posted in Mystery Loss on Sep 15, 17 4:58 PM
I need help

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords 2 on Dec 16, 14 5:19 PM
I have purchased this game and have tried level 1 several times. Each time, the screen will freeze at various parts of the game. No way to exit out. I have to shut down my computer and reboot. I'm running 8.1. Any thoughts? I'm beginning to think I have wasted $6.99...

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Dec 4, 14 5:17 PM
If you replay a level, can you ever get a bronze star? If so, how...

posted in Lost Fortunes on Apr 20, 12 3:59 PM
I'm trying this game. When I attempt to get out of the windowed version, I get a message saying that hardware failed to switch to specified mode. If I can't get to a full version screen, I'm not interested...thanks, Ray

posted in Word U on Apr 19, 12 6:46 AM
I have been successful in getting to level 25 but I sure can't get past that level. Any one have any suggestions?

posted in Enchanted Cavern 2 on Nov 30, 11 3:22 PM
I think if you click on the red tiles with chains around them, the tiles will drop. Hope this helps...

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Sep 4, 11 5:13 PM
I'm stuck on level 18. Does any one have an idea as to the purpose of the "sell" button in the Magic Store?

posted in Haiku Journey on Dec 22, 10 7:58 AM
I have found that if I exit out of the game during a round, it doesn't save my progress thus far. Any one else have the same experience?.......Ray

posted in Season Match 2 on Dec 11, 10 3:04 PM
bfgDonau-----Thanks for the info. It helps!!!!!

posted in Season Match 2 on Dec 10, 10 2:32 PM

I'm not very far a long with the game but i continue to collect coins. What and when do I ever do something with them?

posted in Pirate Solitaire on Nov 22, 10 8:18 AM
I successfully completed level 20 and was expecting some type of celebration for completing the game. Got nothing except to replay level 20. Is that all there is?

Thanks, Ray

posted in Woodville Chronicles on Nov 11, 10 2:19 PM
I sure would like so more hints. There are so many features that I don't understand and could use the help....

posted in Pirate Solitaire on Oct 26, 10 7:46 AM
I'm new to this game. I wish there was some place I could go to get help with the "rules of the game". Some things are easy to figure out but others are not. I really don't understand what benefit there is in uncovering a shovel. Can some one help a novice?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator